Adopted by the Akatsuki 9

(okay, i am going to try and make this cute... so if its not cute...uhh....opps?) the key word here is trying people.

for some reason we passed by a lake and this HUIGE shark showed up-okay, i know Kisame's big, but his mother was HUGE! you should have seen the look on Pein's face when Kisame said. "hi mom." to the thing, and then it spoke: i tell you, words came out of its mouth, actual words. not braille, not sign language, but words!

we all stared at Kisame for a long time in disbelief.-and we thought he was big-who knew sharks grew to be so long?

Pein started the car up again and we drove away from Kisame's mom.

as it turns out, it was more like Akatsuki Vacation because we ended up on this beach, Madara put the whole staff under a Genjutsu and instead of throwing us all in one-that did not end well the frist time, and it was not going to end well the second time-everyone got thier own room for free. aside from me (i was sharing a room with Konan) much to Pein's disbelief.

Konan said that i needed a mother...and i didn't listen to the rest of the argument. Konan felt bad for me because i wasn't' t able to be a normal kid here-i'd shaved Deidera's head once for fun-and i couldn't do a lot of things normal kids did, argo, i needed a mom-okay well, someone to act like a mom because i'd never had one-yayaya

Pein and Konan started screaming at one another and i hid under the covers. it was scary. eventually they stopped yelling. the door was slammed.

Konan sat next to me and coaxed me out from under the covers. she promised that adults got mad at each other, but that they still stayed friends even though they got mad at one another. i curled up next to her. she held me close. i burrowed into her. i was scared.

Konan promised me that it was normal for adults to have fights sometimes.

i let her rock me to sleep. i was scared.

the next day was wacky. instead of a bunch of bounty hunters showing up to cash in the Akatsuki's heads fangrils swarmed the guys, Konan and i laughed at them because they had to run back into the hotel and get a maid to give them all baseball bats to do away with all the freaking fan-girls. aside from Itachi  and Madara who just put them all under a Genjutsu and Pein just used his Almighty Push. it was funny to watch Pein have to use that jutsu again and again to blast away every new wave of fangirls. his fangirls were stupid because they kept getting up and going at him.

Zetsu just hid in the trees and tried to eat people.

a few girls admired Hidan-from a distance-because it was clear that he worshiped janshin. (it means Evil God)

after about an hour of the fangirl-massacre the ones that weren't stupid realized that it was better to stay away from the guys.

Konan and i found that funny to no end.

Pein got pissed because Konan refused to leave me alone.

Konan and i put our swimsuits and and played around in the water. i'd been born knowing how to swim. i'd just always known so we swam around in the pool. at some point i yelled "i am a sharkie! fear me!" and started chasing after Konan.

she let out a fake scream and started swimming away from me while i chased her.

then she started chasing me.

we went back inside for lunch.

we just sat around in the room doing oragami-okay well, she was doing oragami, i was throwing paper wads at her. she came after me with a this mentally deranged paper crane that tried to kill me.

(okay, this was short as hell but i am out of ideas.)