Adopted by the Akatsuki 22

DOES  ANYBODY REMEBER THE DERANGED CHICKEN FROM A WHILE BACK??????????

pein made us go on yet another road trip. i am never giving Itachi any kind of chicken again because that evil chicken showed up again and Itachi made Pein stop the car. he took of his Akatsuki cape and then some random fangirl who had been on the hood of the car the whole time jumped down and scremed something then ran away with Itachi's cape.

Itachi merley gave her a look and then turned to glare at the chicken. i dove into the back of the car and grabbed my portabel CD player and turned on the old western music.

the chicken stuck first with a side kick, its talon on the ready.

itachi did this epic hair flip thing and it was so sexy that it blocked the chicken

the chicken screamed again and threw it feathers at itachi.

itachi ripped his shirt of and revealed his 18-pack (6+6=12+6=18=Itachi's been working out)

the chicken let out a gasp and swaded, then snapped back into reality and charged at itachi.

itachi's hair-thingy was undune by the wind.

the chicken froze in its tracks

(somehwere back in the car you could faintly hear the clicking noise of Orochimaru's camera as the scrambled to get shots of Itachi Uchiah. the album would later be sold on ebay as 'Uchiah Itachi, sexy emo king Uchiah, sexiest ruler of the planet')

Itachi threw a fire ball at the chicken

the chicken dodged. when the chicken looked back it screamed.

itachi had a waterbottle and was spilling it all over his head.

(somewhere in the car Pein started screaming at Konan because she kept saying 'itachi, itachi, itachi,' like she was in love)

the windsheild broke because Orochimaru decided that it was time for Itachi's close-up.

itachi ended up elbowing him in the face.

(orochimaru took photos of that bruise and didn't let Kabuto put anything on that bruise to make it heal faster)

the chicken lunged at Orochimaru.

Itachi fried the chicen.

"my hero....." Orochimaru said dreamily before fainting.

Itachi started walking towards the car.

fan girls exploded out of nowhere and surrounded the car and started breaking the windows in an attempt to grab Itachi.

of of them was able to grab some of his hair-neeldes to say that Orochimaru spent an hour chasing after her screaming. "GIVE ME HIS HAIR!!!!! I NEED HIS HAIR!!!!!!"

 some crazy lady threw herself beetween Itachi and the chicken and yelled "RUN MY LOVE! I SHALL SAVE YOU!"

it would have been a romantic scene but Itachi picked up her corpse and started using it as a whip against the chicken.

 out of nowhere ths kid that looked like Itachi showed up and yelled something about today being the day the Itachi died. Itachi flung the kid into a mountain and then kid was never seen again.

the bloody war beetween Itachi and the chicken continued for about an hour.

Kisame showed up out of nowhere, his hands full popcorn and soda and a few lawnchairs. we all sat down to watch the show-aside from Orochimaru who set up the filming studio and started screaming  things at Itachi like 'a little more to the left,' and 'oh baby that what i'm looking for' and all that stuff.

i have no idea what happened next because Kona smacked me into the floor. all i know is that Orochimaru let out the scream of a happy prostitue.

i felt the blast of heat as Itachi unleased a ball of fire.

i heard what sounded like punches being thrown.

the chicken screamed again and lunged at Itachi's eyes, claws out.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" howled Orochimaru. everything happened in slow-mo after that. Orochimaru lunged in front of Itachi and took the blow for Itachi.

Hidan broke down laughing.

after that Itachi killed the chicken, went to the van, got out the barbaque sauce and ate the chicken for the rest of the trip.

i swear to god, was i the only one who noticed how Orochimaru kept staring at the Uchiah like Hidan stared at a stripper?

i could have heard wrong, but i swear to you that Orochimaru said "my Uchiah" at some point during the ride.

the ride was quiet for a few moments, and then moaning sounds came from who-knows-where. after about ten minutes of searching the van they found Hidan and what somebody called an 'oohhh look, hot lady' in the back.

Konan must have slapped whoever had made that comment.

i looked out the window because i was bored. what i saw was scary. there was an entire army of physco-Itachi-crazed chickens comming after the car.

somebody please remind me why the hell we brought the Uchiah along?

the fangirls crashed into the car.

Itachi put them all under a Genjutsu and said that the last one standing would be the one he picked.

needles to say that soon bombs were falling and volcanos were showing up out of nowhere because these girls-and Orochimaru-were all desperate to be picked by Itachi.  tragically everyone else had thier sensed about them and knew that it was just a diversion that Itachi had come up with to get rid of the fangirls-and Orochimaru because i couldn't call him a girl.

one of them escaped Itachi's trap and ended up in the car-and so did some random preist who started screaming at them because they had 'befiled the innocent mind of a child' it took  me a while to figure out he meant me.

"thanks for he concern creepy dress dude but Hidan ruined my innocence a long time ago." i said awkwardly.

we argued that point for a while before Pein killed the guy. we all just sat there with the corpse in the car for about an hour.

"are you waiting for a handwritten invitation Zetsu?" Pein yelled.

"fine but i'm eating him outside. its to cramped in here to have any fun." Zetsu muttered.

sorry guys, that all i have. anybody have the funny-o-meter on hand?