Adopted by the Akatsuki 14

i still couldn't believe that Itachi had been my dad best man at the wedding. in the time that had passed since i'd learned how to read minds, i'd discovered just how truly bi-polar zetsu was. i'd learned a lot of things, and a few of them i could have happily lived my whole life without-knowing. the only problem was that i didn't know how to shut this power offand i was always hearing someones thoughts. i think i'd rather have it turn off right now.

during breakfast Deidera planned to try and blow up Itachi. since Deidera wasn't there yet i told Itachi beforehand about where Deidera had put the bomb. he simply nodded and avoided the pudding at breakfast. i told Hidan that he might not want to grab that pudding-Deidera shot me a look of pure poison-but Hidan just said that he wasn't falling for my trick and grabbed the pudding anyways. it blew up in his face.

"i told you not the grab it." i told Hidan.

i spotted where Madara's thoughts were going, this was going to get ugly unless i did something fast.

"Don't go there Madara. that not how it works." i told him.

"Oh really?" his voice was full of suspicion.

"If i could have done that, i think i would have already. i can't do that kind of stuff so don't even go there." i told him.

his thoughts made me grind my teeth in anger. he wanted to use me as a spy. my ability wasn't long range, i could read their minds as long as they were in the base, but outside of the base was outside of my range.

Madara's thoughts started going to just how much information i could get from a persons mind.

i didn't care. i didn't even want this power. i wanted to be able to turn it off and never have to use it.

i spent a long time trying to figure out how to turn this power off before it hit me.

the rest will be up later/tomorrow because i have to go, sorry guys