Adopted by the Akatsuki 41

Zetsu was a nice Salad Banana and saved us both. yay! Blankie went evil-yet again-and tried to kill Hidan. That made Orochimaru want to experiement on Blankie, No, my Blankie. Evil Blankie or not, its mine. Mine! MINE! I'm not letting the crazy evil scientist get to my blankie! AAAHHH!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IF HE GETS TO TEDDY??????? NNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saved teddy too. phew!

Pein had a mental breakdown and got drunk then started raving about some kind of demon-was it that weird ghostie again?-and then stopped after a few days so i had to wonder.

Baby liked me a lot. Konan was just fine with that.

The Leaf kept trying to get them to hand me over. I hated how the Leaf was convinced that  I somehow belonged to them.

We took yet another roadtrip.

We ran over a lot less hookers this time-we ran over a couple million hobos though-and Pein's driving skills had not improved at all.

At some point I got bored and drew on the map. Then i turned it into oragami. Then I ate it. Then Pein freaked out because he didn't know where he was going. Somehow that made the car catch on fire. Somehow someone messed up the car so Hidan got stuck in the car. No one really cared. Kakuzu was chuckling evilly the whole time while Orochimaru was just staring at the car with a scary look that would make any sensible person running for thier teddy and blankie, or if they were lucky they could run to thier mommies. Save me Mommy Konan! I hid behind Konan.

The car was working ten seconds later, terrified of whatever Orochimaru had done to it. The poor car. First the fridge, now the car.

Madara got bored of the vacation and teleported us all back to the base.

Pein got pissed and blew the place up.

Crap.

But luckily Pein isn't stupid so he had a second base. So we walked, and walked and walked and walked.....waaa!!!!!! i'm tired of walking!!!!!!!! when will we get there?

sorry guys, its all I have.