Adopted by the Akatsuki 33

DEDICATED TO-ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE READ THIS FAR

Madara nearly killed me the next day because we ran out of pancake mix-HOW IS IT MY FAULT THAT KAKUZU FORGOT TO DO THE SHOPPING?-and then Kisame freaked out because he found his cousin Leny in the freezer.

I left for the store and when i got back all hell had been unleashed. Madara was using the Mangekyou Sharingan on the stove because he'd put he had fried the panckake mix-where did that come from?-and it hadn't ended up being a pankake-it had blown up.

Deidera freaked out because all of his hair was gone-seriously, the guy was bald now-and he couldn't find his wig-i didn't know he had a wig-so he stole one of Pein's wigs-though Pein denied that it was his.

as if one cue, this HUGE oreo broke the wall down.

"COOKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Since i couldn't take a bite out of that tasty cookie, i chomped down on Orochimaru's hair.

He gave me "again?" look that he'd started giving me now that i was starting to eat his hair a lot more now. Within ten minutes he was bald-he did not look less scary bald, trust me-and then i went after Deidera's hair-blarg!!!!!!! not tasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a million weasels broke in. I created my weasel army and charged the place.

sorry its so short guys, i have to go. i hope you guys enjoyed thi capter. the story is still going i guess, i'll try to upload it more often.