Adopted by the Akatsuki 25

after they'd fixed the car-that unicorn had beat the living hell out of the poor car-we set off again.

 this really cute bunny ended up in the car. its nose twitched once, and then Itachi was freaking out because his whole head was in the bunny's mouth. Pein was trying to  drive and help Itachi at the same time. it did not end well.

here's a list of all the people/animals/things we ran over

10 old ladies

50 hooker

35 cows

1 hipo-wtf is a hipo doing here?

10000000 cactuses (the correct word is cacti but i'm calling them cactuses)

23 horsies

15 ponies

5 candy shops (NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL THAT TASTY SUGAR!!!!! IT COULD HAVE KEPT ME HYPER FOR A WHIOLE MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY PEIN????????????!!!!!!!!! WHY DID YOU MASSACRE ALL THAT POOR, DEFENSLESS, TASTY, CRUNCY, SWEET, SOFT, SQUISH SUGAR????????!!!!!!!!!! WHY ARE YOU SO EVIL PEIN???????)

99 old ladies-good greif, what is it with old ladies and the desert?!

i don't know what the hell Pein ran over, all  know is that ladies with exposing clothes swarmed out of there like crazy. i realized what it was a moment later when some scary old fat dude ran out and started screaming at Pein becaus he had lost all his.....'property'

needles to say that Hidan jumped out of the car and started chasing after them and then Pein started the car.

i swear i don't know where the giant door came from but it just showed up out of nowhere.

"how are we supposed to open it un?" Deidera asked no one in particular.

"open seasame!" said Madara in his Tobi voice.

"you idiot," i tell him, its not 'opem seasame' its 'open says me' stupid." the gaint door from nowhere opened.

Pein drove in there but everyone was ready to kill-or drive insane in Itachi's case-whatever came near us.

a cloud showed up out of nowhere and then Kakuzu and the cloud started yelling in a language i didn't understand-German? Czech? Russian?-did Kakuzu speak cloud?

the cloud came to life and slapped the living hell out of Kakuzu.

Pein kept driving. he drove us over the edge of a cliff.

there was a gaint snake-dragon-demon-thing at the botton of the cliff.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its the LOCH NESSS MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry its so short, i've got to go.