Adopted by the Akatsuki 13

i need to ask a favors of you guys

does anybody see a plot forming in this thing?

thanks for the support guys! it really means a lot to me that you guys keep reading my story!\

peoples memories/flashbacks are in whatever this is called.

okay....here's the chapter....

a week had passed since i'd figure out how to read minds. i was still trying to figure out how this thing worked. i got stuck just seeing the thoughts that were going through thier minds at that moment, i tried focusing o specific minds, but it was harred. i had my frist breakthrough with Hidan three days after i'd figured out how to read minds.

"Hey Kakuzu, Hidans out to steal your money." i told him.

"I am not!" HIdan said.

"Then why did you put all those magnets where he keeps his money?"

Kakuzu was livid at the thought of someone trying to take his money and went to check on it. he found the magnets. needles to say that Hidan paid dearly for it.

PAY ATTENTION TO THIS! ITS IMPORTANT! i forget who, but someonbody suggested involving itachi and that what i did. i just forget the name. sorry!!!

two days after that i got a bloody scare from Itachi's mind. He knew my parents. and he'd known them well. he'd been my dads best man at their wedding. my blood ran cold when he thought back to something.

 he'd gone to visit my dad, and i saw me in the background. my mom had me in a blanket, but he was looking t me, not my mom. "that your kid." he stated the fact. my dad nodded. i waved my little fists. "say hi to itachi," my mom said softly.

for some reason the memory stopped there, i hit a solid wall. it was like Itachi was hiding that memory from me. how the hell did he know my parents? did he know that it was me in that blanket? did he know that it was me or did he not know that it was me? that thought tortured me. Had Itachi kown my parents? did he know who killed them?

i confronted him after we went to his room.

"you knew my parents." i stated from the doorway of his room.

he turned to look at me and said one word. "yes."

"you look just like your mother." a voice said from behind me.

i let out a gasp of fear and whirled around to end up looking up at Madara.

"how the hell did you know my parents?" i demaned angrily.

"you didn't see me?" he asked

"see you where?" i demanded.

"i was in the front row." he sad.

"what?" it came out a gasp as i was sucked into Madara's memory.

my dad was in a suit, staring into the distance, Itachi, who was his best man, stood near him. the music started, all eyes turned toward the back. it was my mom. she was in a white dress that accentuated how slim she was, her dark hair seemed even darker again the pale white dress. Madara recognized my mom's bride's maids as Katherine and Mayra. my mom walked confidently towards my dad, the smile all over her face. at some point she couldn't take it and broke into a run. she ran into my father arms. roars of applause and happy cries rang around. Madara just laughed softly. "i do." my moms voice was just a whisper. "i do.' my dads voice rang out in victory. they kissed.

the memory ended there. i couldn't stand. my knees were shaking. i couldn't beleive this. Madara and Itachi had known my parents, Itachi knew me.

"what happened?" my voice was a small whisper.

"their dead." Madara's voice was a cold blow of ice. his next words made my knees go out from under me. "they were murdered."

"why?" what? i hadn't seen that in Itachi's memories....

i was sucked back into a memory. i didn't know who's, but i knew the people in the caskets. my mom, my dad, and i was presumed dead. closed casket. they'd been murdered. Madara knew the reason for their murder and the identity of their killer, but he blocked those memories from me. i don't know how he did it, but i couldn't reach those memores.

"why?" why had my parents been killed? who had killed them?

"you're still to young to understand." Itachi told me coldly.

"she's stronger than we had anticipated." Madara mussed. "even Pein doubted that she'd awaken this power before she reached her adolescence."

i tried to find the reason behind their deaths in thier minds again, i tried to get through the solid black walls, on contact with the wall, white-hot agony shot through me.

"what the hell...." my voice was a gasp.

"its a barrier. you aren't going to be able to find the memories your looking for. you still haven't learned how to use your power." Madara's tone angered me.

"Shut up Madara." i hissed trying to break the barrier again, agony shot through me again.

Madara grabbed me by the back of the shirt and pinned me again the wall. i made the mistake of looking into his eyes and everything went black.

when i came to, Pein and Konan were in the room with me. Konan smiled at me, she was just happy that i was alive.

Pein was thinking of something else. he hadn't expected me to unlock that power for a long time. he was honestly surprised that i had unlocked this power so soon.

i tried to get up, i don't know why, but i tried to get up, Konan held me down.

"You have more potentia than i realized." Pein said.

"what the hell happened?" i demanded.

"you're Clan was famed for their ability to be able to read minds, the strongest ones were even able to gain some amount of control over the persons mind." Pein told me.

"Itachi knew..." my voice was a whisper, i was weak.

"yes, Itachi knew your parents. Your Clan and the Uchiah Clan had been allies since they were founded, along with the Senju Clan."

i was able to peek into Pein's mind for about three seconds before i blacked out again from the effort. he hadn't expected me to be able to use this ability for another ten years. he'd severely underestimated me.

i blacked out again.

i came to again in my room. i stared at the ceiling for a while. i closed my eyes, the light hurt my eyes. it was too bright. i could hear the thoughts of the Akatsuki, but i couldn't tell who's thought was what, but i figured it out through a very magical process. the process of elimination.

(see if you can figure this out people, i made it easy, i swear)

she's going to make a worhty sacrafice....

if only she was a little older she would witstand my testing

interesting.....

GAH! short chapter, sorry, my mom is after me again. jeesh!