Adopted by the Akatsuki 20

three days later Kakuzu took me shopping!!! yay!!!!!

i had no bloody idea what we shopping for but it was fun to cause chaos at the mall. i didn't get into any trouble because i was so cute. Kakuzu was the only one that got mad at me.

it was kind of hard for me to forget what had happened yesterday, but i tried to push it to the back of my mind, i tried to ignore that bad memory-it was kind of easy when i was busy massacring my sticky cotton candy-hey, it was trying to eat  me so i ate it first.

the shopping trip did not end well. the store had run out of glue and Kakuzu lost his temper-if he gets mad, run out of the room and hide under blankies or your in for it-i didn't have any blankies to hide under so i ended up getting hit in the head with a rock the size of my head.(that was going to leave a big owie. it was already hurting. owwww.)

after that disastrous shopping trip-we got all the supplies but my head was bleeding-Kabuto had to sew me up-i despise stitches-needless to say that we broke a few things because Kabuto had to chase me for an hour before he was able to catch me and drag me back to the mini-hospital room. this time Kabuto knew how i was going to react so he gave me sleepy gas. i was still able to freak out and the nasty sleepy gas disappeared and i took off running again. the third time he knocked me out with a needle full of scary blood red liquid-either that or i fainted when i saw the needle- it was HUGE.

 i had stitches that looked like a headband. my forehead was split wide open horizontally. Hidan of course mocked me again and again due to the stitches. i retaliated by firing mash potatoes into his face. some of it got into his nose and then the biggest mash-potato-boogie-bomb exploded out of Hidan's nose.

Konan slapped him across the face so hard that we went though the wall and through like seven more walls as well.

the tv was being stupid so it decided to turn on and start singing some song called 'girl power' (idk if that's a real song) i had to break down giggling. it was hilarious.

i went back to my room and started building my evil stuffed animal empire of cushy-ness. it was fun to charge the bed and fall into a bunch of soft stuffed animals-aside from that one time when my teddy decided to be a jack-ass and slapped me. it didn't hurt but i had to wonder why my favorite stuffed toy was being so evil. he'd helped me get through so many scary nights and now he was evil. we'd gotten through so many nightmares together.

but hey, i still had blankie. blankie hadn't betrayed me. i curled up in blankie but somehow i got tangled in blankie and i had to start jumping around because i was stuck. Kisame walked in at some point and demanded to know why i was in a straitjacket.

"evil blankie." i said, bouncing around.

he grabbed me by the back of the shirt and just stared at me. "how do you loose to a blanket?" he demanded.

"i didn't loose to my blankie, it cheated!" i said, squirming.

"is this normal?" Kisame asked himself.

"yes." Kabuto said from behind Kisame, scaring the hell out of me.

"hey!" i yelled.

"this is normal?" Kisame demanded, waving me in front f kabuto's face.

"yes." Kabuto said, unfazed.

i was giggling because it felt like i was in a swing.

"how the hell did you...?" Kisame wondered, trying to figure out how to untangle me from the blanket.

Kabuto grabbed a part of the blanket and yanked, sending me shooting into the air. at least i think it was the air because i was so dizzy.

i went to Deidera's room and stole some of his clay, then put it in Hidan's room. needles to say that his new 'lady-friend' (stripper) slapped him and stalked out of the base. she got lost and ended up in the kitchen, an you can imagine how mad Pein was that someone other than the Akatsuki knew where the base was. then again, Tobi scared alll the stippers away.

Konan showed up with a very small pink dess and then it hit me.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM NOT WEARING THAT THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

needles to say  ran for it like nuts

(why is writters block so evil?)