Chapter 10

"Ready to go love?", he asked. Love? Holy shit, no one knows how badly I want to have a British accent. I nodded, "Yep". We walked together towards his black Range Rover as he opened the door for me. I thanked him and went in. He jogged to the driver's side and opened the door. "You have no idea how weird this is to me", I said. He looked at me, confused, "Why?", he asked. "Because the driver should be on the left!", I exclaimed. He laughed lowly at my comment as I chuckled. "Seriously!", I added. (A/N: In case you don't know, the driver in America/Canada is always seated to the left. But in London, the driver seated to the right.. so it's weird)

"So... Alberta?" he asked with a smirk. I nodded, blushing. "I like Canada", he stated.

"Ever been there?" I questioned.

"Only once, but I went to Vancouver, not Alberta," I nodded.

"Well there's nothing there anyway. I don't really like it there," I stated.

"Well there's something nice about it", he replied, smirking. "What?", I asked. "The accent", he replied, the smirk still on his face. "I like your accent", he smiled at me. He looked at me every other minute, but made sure he had his focus on the road. "Thanks", I blushed. By the way, he's the last one who should talk about accents. "So, where are we going?", I asked. All I know is that we are going 'around town' but I'm not sure where exactly. "I'm gunna show you some famous landmarks, like Big Ben, London Eye, River Thames. You're gunna love them". I looked at him, amused. He must have been here his whole life. "You lived here the whole time, right?", I asked. He shook his head, "No, I moved here when I was 16. I'm originally from Holmes Chapel". I didn't expect that. "Oh. Why did you move here?", I asked. He looked at me uneasily, then started avoiding the eye contact. He kept staring at the road, apparently he was thinking of something to tell me. You know what? It's okay I don't want to know!

"Hey it's okay not to tell me, I was just wo-"

"No no! it's okay, it's just-... well, I needed a fresh start. So, I moved here. Erm, I moved here with my 4 other friends. I think you know them?"

"I've only seen them once, it was during Chloe's incident". The atmosphere was somehow getting more intense, I have no idea why! I mean asking him about his past is like asking him how many women did he have sex with. He was feeling uneasy and somehow nervous. "We're here", he announced, somehow breaking the tension. He strolled the car to the parking lot. "Ah, great, not a lot of people", he smiled. "What, you don't like people?", I teased. He looked at me and said "no" very casually, and with a straight face. Okay. I took it as a joke and chuckled. I mean there's no way he's serious, unless he's a social retard, which he's not.  

He got out of the car and opened the door for me. We both started heading towards a long sidewalk near a river. "So I'm guessing this is River Thames?'', I asked amused. There was a little sun peeking through the  thick grey clouds; However, the water was sparkling beautifully. Behind the river there was a big, pointy building that had a giant clock on it. This was Big Ben. A little farther away was a huge feris wheel. The view was breathtaking. Harry looked over at me, and nodded. "Yeah, this is River Thames. Over there, this is London Eye", he pointed at the huge ferris wheel, "and over there, this is Big Ben" he pointed at the pointy building. "It's even more beautiful in reality", I spoke quietly, still amazed by the view. He nodded slowly.

We enjoyed the first 2 hours, walking down and talking and laughing. It took such a hard work to make Harry laugh at a joke. I took some pictures of the view, they came out really nicely. Harry strongly disagreed to be in any of the pictures. I asked him 'why', but he wouldn't tell me. He took me to the Palace of Westminster in London. It was breathtaking from the inside, and the outside. There was a small wax museum nearby, we went there as well. We were walking down the street, an unfamiliar voice called, "HARRY!". Both of us turned towards the voice...