Chapter 23

January 2...

{Harry's P.O.V}

Today's the second day.. I only got fed once. This was more tormenting than I had expected. I was still in chains, and laying on the floor. I was okay with all of that, as long as Sarah doesn't get harmed. She doesn't know a bit about what's going on, and I take the fall for what have I done. I won't have a chance to explain anyway, maybe I won't see her again. The thought of that made me feel even worse.

Non of the masters have spoken or even looked at me today.. are they planning on something? Whatever they want to do, I hope they get it over with. I just can't stand the humiliation. Half of the day passed and I became exhausted, even though I haven't moved a muscle all day. It was the lack of blood. I closed my eyes hopelessly and moved my head to the side. I was still in the forest, with some vampires around me who I assumed were guards. None of them have spoken to me or even made an eye contact. "What do you want?" One of them suddenly said. I moved my head towards the speaker, but he wasn't looking at me, he was looking straight ahead.

"We just want to see him," replied the familiar voice. I instantly smiled when I realized it's Louis' voice.

"No one's allowed to see or talk to him," said the guard.

"Said who?" that was Luke.

"The Masters. Now go," the guard growled.

"Look, we're not going to cause any trouble. We just want to see him for a bit and go," Louis snapped back.

"What part of 'You can't see him' do you understand? I-" the guard was interrupted by a loud growl.

"What's going on here?" It was Volten.

"Those four want to see him," the guard replied.

I heard a deep chuckle, which I assume belonged to Volten, "So you are Harry's mates... and you want to check on him? How nice," He commented. None of them replied. Too bad I can't see a thing, my view was blocked by the guards, and I was too tired to move, my eyes would close every other while, due to my weakness. "I'm a little surprised you still claim to be his friends, after what he has done," He said, "But since it will be the end of him, and you will never see him again, you can go. Just don't try anything foolish, for your sake."

The guards moved out of the way, I believe Volten gestured for them to do so. My four best mates finally came into a view. They were all there, Alex, Louis, Jake, and Luke. Volten disappeared and the guards stood back to give us some space. They all kneeled down to my level, none of them knew what to say, I can tell. "Are you going to give me the I-told-you-so lecture?" I let out a bitter chuckle.

"Of course, you idiot. Look at what you have got yourself into. Who knows what's going to happen next?" Luke snapped.

"Luke!" Jake nudged him to shut up.

"Jake! He's going to die okay? It's all because of that girl. Harry, you knew this was dangerous, you knew the consequences. Why would you do it?" Luke asked. I wasn't surprised at his outburst, I expected all of this to be said by one of them. 

"Luke shut up, don't make it worse," said Louis, "It's kind of our fault, too. We let him do it and we knew it was dangerous."

"No," My voice came out raspier than the usual then I cleared my throat. I really need blood now, "It's not any of your fault. You warned me, and you basically did what you had to do. I knew what I was doing, but I did it anyway. And honestly, it was worth it. I haven't loved anyone like that before. She's innocent, caring, beautiful, and she actually loved me. I felt loved and wanted for once. There, I said it, even though it sounded corny, but that's what happened and that's how I feel."