Chapter 12

(A/N: So I know.. you probably are going to my house to murder me for not updating for ages... well here's the thing... IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!! The website got blocked for some stupid reason! I tried the iPad, iPod, my phone, the laptop, my brother's laptop... nothing. So I had to wait until it's back up. I'm really sorry! I could receive your comments but I couldn't log in. Honestly, the comments in the previous chapter made my day. I just smiled like an idiot when I saw them, then of course my mom thought I had a boyfriend lmfao, typical moms. Thanks so so much. Enjoy this long chappie!)

***************************************************************

(Sarah's P.O.V):

After he left I made sure the door was locked then headed upstairs. Harry didn't eat except for maybe 1 or 2 popcorns, that's it. I asked him why and he would say he wasn't hungry. I found it a little strange because he wouldn't even look at the bowl, oh well.

I made my way towards the bed after brushing my teeth and combing my hair. Yes, I have a weird habit of brushing my hair before sleep, I don't know if many people do that. I laid on my bed and covered myself with the warm duvets, it's freezing outside. December. Not usually my favourite month. My eyes were droopy, I could pass out any minute, I was tired. The quietness of the room was no more when the doorbell started ringing. I reluctantly got up, passing my clock as I checked the time, 1:02am. It might be Harry, he might have forgotten something. I unlocked the door and opened it. "Mom? Why are you ringing the doorbell? Don't you have a key?", I asked. It was my mom. "I do missy. You locked it from the inside", she answered with a smile plastered on her face, oh right, "Why did you lock it from the inside anyway?". I shrugged as an answer.

She walked to the kitchen and poured herself some orange juice, "Want some?". I shook my head, "Nah, I just brushed my teeth. It'll taste horrible". She nodded and gulped down her own drink. "So, I took a day off tomorrow so we could spend it together. Mother-Daughter time. What do you think?", She smiled. "That's great. We haven't spent much time together lately", I replied. She took her empty glass to the sink and saw the empty popcorn bowl, "Who came over?", She asked. "My friend, Harry", I answered. "Looks like we have a lot to catch on tomorrow", She grinned. I rolled my eyes, "Relax mumsy, there's nothing important", I winked, "I'm gunna go upstairs now. I'm tired, goodnight" "Night sweety".

I woke up the next morning, feeling energetic for no reason. I liked it. I hopped out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I went downstairs and made my way to the kitchen, "Morning", my mom said. "Morning", I replied, "Seriously woman when do you wake up? You always wake up before me. Always". She chuckled, "C'mon dig in. I made you some pancakes". "Ooh thanks", I smiled.

We had some breakfast, then went to the living room and started talking. Random subjects took place. The thing that I love about my mom is that we are friends. She understands me. I'm really grateful for her, she's been my everything since..my dad.

"...then the patient laughed at his wife hysterically, we thought he has gone mental!", Mom exclaimed and we both laughed.

We made lunch together and baked some cupcakes. The time was moving so fast, it's like I have put it on 'forward'. We sat there and I glanced at the clock, it was 7pm. An hour was left for my date. "I gotta go get ready", I said. She gave me a questioning look, shit i didn't tell her. "Harry's picking me up at 8", I explained. "Hmm.. Is it a date?", She asked. "Eh. Kind of", I smiled and sprinted upstairs to my room. I made my way towards my closet and opened it. "Hmm..", I whispered to myself as I scaned my clothes. I took out a black and white striped shirt, with a black high waist skirt that ended at my knee, along with my black wedge sneakers. I applied some liquid eyeliner, a mascara, and a lip gloss. I straightened my hair and pull it back with my grey beanie. I checked the time, it was 7:58pm. Perfect timing. I grabbed my purse and went downstairs, I felt my phone vibrating in the purse, I took it out and saw it was a text from Harry: