Chapter 33

Luke.

That son of a motherfucking bitch.

I sprinted as fast as I could, searching for any sign of him or Sarah. "Harry," I heard Louis call from behind. I turned towards him and ran back.

Before he could say anything, I growled, "Where's Luke?"  I could feel my fangs coming to a display.

"Woah, Haz. What's wro-"

"WHERE THE FUCK IS LUKE?" I yelled.

Louis seemed bewildered by my reaction. What, is he going to play dumb too? I have been betrayed by one of my best friends, so I'm not sure if I should trust the others. "I don't know! Can you tell me what the hell is going on?"

He seemed really confused. All I said was, "He's got her." I was running out of time, so I didn't explain any further. I made my way to where Volten usually is. I'm sure that dick has something to do with this.

"We want her" his voice kept on repeating in my head. How can I ever be so stupid to let Sarah out of my sight? I heard a faint 'I'm coming with you' from Louis as I was running. Soon enough, Louis was at the same speed as I was. He knew where I was going.

We approached our destination. I spotted Cynthia from a distance and made my way to her. She sensed a movement behind her and turned her head towards us. "Now what?" She asked when she saw me.

"Where's Sarah?" I demanded. I could get in trouble for using that tone but I couldn't care less now.

"What are you talking about now? Do you think I have time for you two?!" She growled.

"Maybe! Considering the fact that you won't leave us alone," I snapped, referring to her and Volten, and maybe the other members of the goddamned Masters. "Where's Volten? He threatened me to take her away. Where are you taking her? Where is she?"

Cynthia's face just showed confusion, like she had no idea what I was talking about. She turned to the vampire guards few metres away, "Where's Volten?"

***********

{Sarah's POV}

I was walking aimlessly through the vast flower field. Red, yellow, pink and many different colours of flowers were around me. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. A sparkly river could be spotted, and the flower field seemed endless as it stretched to the end of the horizon. 

I looked down at my clothes and realized that I was wearing a gorgeous white dress. I don't remember owning that dress. I reached for my forehead and felt a flower crown. Where was I? My bare feet were feeling the ends of the grass and it tickled. I uncontrollably smiled, loving this. It's so quiet, so peaceful. The only thing that could be heard is the gentle water flow from the river.

"Well it's about time she woke up!" I heard a faint sound coming from far away. I turned around, nothing was in sight. Who was that? The sun started to set sooner than I had expected, and faster. The sky suddenly turning darker. I looked down and saw the beautiful flowers start to wither very fast. They started turning into an ugly shade of brown colour. "Wake up, pretty face," I heard an evil chuckle. I turned around again, nothing. No one was in sight. What's going on?!

"Hello? Anyone there?" I called, starting to panic.

"WAKE UP!"

I jolted awake with a gasp as I sat up straight. My hand reached for my face, then my body. Am I dead? What the hell happened to me? I frantically checked my surroundings. How did I get here? It was pitch black but I can still see that I was surrounded by an empty space followed by huge pile of rocks. It looked like I was in some kind of a cave.  What happened?