Chapter 11

(A/N: What if One Direction were black rappers? They'll be like: Shawty you light up ma weed like no odda bitch, da way dat you shake dat ass gets me glad as shit. haha. enjoy this chappie)

**************************************************************************

"With who?", Luke continued interrogating. Yep, I guess he knew... This time I looked at Louis, how could he do this? I thought he's trustworthy. He looked back at me, I didn't quite read his expressions properly. "Harry!", Luke broke my gaze, "With who?". If they are thinking that they are my parents or responsible for me, well they're not. Anger rushed though me, "Why would it matter to you? I can go with whoever I want! and not you, not anyone could stop me!" I snapped.

"What are you talking about?", Jake asked, confused. Luke was confused as well. I saw Louis face-palm himself silently. Wait, did he tell them or not?

"What are you talking about?", I asked. The atmosphere turned into stupidity. Each one trying to figure out what's going on.

"Harry, he asked you with WHO because he was wondering if you ran into your other vampire friends. That's all", Louis explained quietly, "I'm heading upstairs. I'm tired. Goodnight" and with that, he went upstairs and after a minute I heard his door slam shut.

"What did you think I was talking about?", Luke questioned.

"Uh nothing. Sorry for snapping at you. I'm gunna catch some sleep too. Goodnight, mates," then I left the confused two lads on the couch and went upstairs.

I headed towards Louis's room and knocked the door gently. I guess I have to apologise for being rude earlier today. And I hate it when Louis is mad at me. "Come in" I heard his voice. I opened the door and saw him on laying on his bed.

"Hey", I said.

"Hey", he replied.

"So, like, are you mad at me?", I asked weirdly. Honestly, I usually never give a shit if anyone's mad at me or not. But when it comes to Louis, the cheeky lad, I really do care.

He shook his head, "No".

"Look, uh, I'm...sorry...for being an arse earlier. I know you were just warning me", I spoke. Damn it, I hate apologising.

"It's okay, lad", he shifted in his position to sit right up, as I approached him closer and sat on the edge of his bed. "Listen", he started, "the only reason I'm doing this is because I care about you, and I don't want any of my best friends to get in danger... and I'll remind you now, once you get in trouble with The Masters, you know that niether me or the lads will be able to help you".

"I'm not doing anything wrong", I reasoned stubbornly.

"You know that's not true, and you know that what you are doing is forbidden. Do you have any idea if the humans knew about our race what's going to happen?". I stared at him, waiting anxiously for him to answer his own question. "There will be chaos, everywhere. They'll start trying to kill us and then find out that we are immortal, and get even more terrified. It's crazy."

"So are you with me or against me?!", I asked. The room was quiet for a while, the silence was drawing the nervousness inside my cold veins.

"Both, Harry", Louis answered, "I'm only with you because when I saw you today, you were smiling deeply. You were actually laughing! And you haven't done that a really long time ago since-... What I'm trying to say is, I realized how happy this Sarah girl made you...but you have to think of the consequences of being with a human, Hazza. Whether she's just your friend, or more". Unfortunately, he was right, about everything. I know I can't challenge The Masters.. but.. it's Sarah. She's got the characteristics I want in a girl; innocence, intelligence and beauty, only one flaw: human. "Now get out of my room, peasant. I wanna rest for a while," Louis smirked. I chuckled and nodded. "Goodnight"...