Chapter 22

{Harry's P.O.V}:

I fluttered my eyes open, all I could see is the thick trees that are blocking the sky. I sat up and realized I was handcuffed, and chains were all around me. Then I remembered, I was stabbed by someone. The pain from my back was gone, and I knew the scar is gone too. I'm a vampire, I heal quickly. I stayed laying down, trying to break free of the chains, grunting, but it was no use. The chains were too strong. How come chains are too strong for a vampire? Then I heard footsteps against the soft snow coming towards me, I turned to face whoever was approaching. "Well, well, well.. If it isn't Harry Rebellious Styles," I turned my head towards the voice, it was Volten, a member of The Masters. I always found his name, very unusual. Louis once told me that he was over 200 years old, and had a lot of abilities. "I have heard a lot about you," He continued, "But don't worry, it's not good things." I found this time to be the worst time for someone to be sarcastic.

I felt so weak. I didn't drink any blood for a long while, and he seemed to realize that. "I see you're thirsty, Harry. How long have you been without a drink?" He asked sternly. I was 100% sure he wasn't trying to be kind, he was waiting for me to say something stupid. However, I chose my words carefully.

"I don't know,"  It came out as a mumble. I was too tired to even speak with my normal volume.

"Don't worry. I will get you a fresh human girl to eat," He smiled evilly. Oh no. no no no no. I hope it's not what it's in my head.

"How does a 17 year old human girl sound, Harry? I bet she'll taste really good, since she's only 17 you know? She has a really, tasty, fresh blood," He eyed me carefully. He was talking about Sarah. My Sarah. I shook my head hastily and before I could reply he continued, "I mean, it's in our nature, Harry. You know, to kill 17 year olds." He crouched to my level and whispered, "You understand?"

I didn't reply. There was nothing to say. Even if there is, I was too exhausted to even whisper. He stared at me as I avoided his gaze, fixing my eyes on something else. I have never felt this uncomfortable before, there I said it. His face was inches away from mine, and his glare was still fixed on me.

Soon, the other members came. Yes, all of the members of The Masters. Volten got up slowly and walked towards where the rest of the members stood. They looked down at me like I was some dirt bag. I kept my rage to myself, since I had no energy to yell or even be rude. It wasn't for my benefit. The Masters were basically 5 members. Volten, Cynthia, Arnold, Mara, and Stefan. Pretty hard names, but they must me memorized. They were all in their 200's. They are very strong, capable of doing almost anything. They all were still staring down at me, intensely. Soon enough, Carmen and Miguel, the two Spanish assholes, came into a view. My jaw clenched and I said nothing, my dirty looks were doing the talking. Carmen was smirking as Miguel stood still.

"We missed you, Harry," Carmen smiled, her spanish accent is still the same, unchanged since I last talked to her, "Welcome back."

"We should thank those two for bringing you for a visit," Volten continued, gesturing to Carmen and Miguel, "Since you were too busy during the whole Christmas, and New Year's Eve. We couldn't interrupt your.. affairs." His eyes soon turning dark at the last word. I can tell he was angry, but trying to communicate in a calm tone. I looked at Carmen as she shot me a dirty wink. "Bitch," I muttered, my voice barely audible due to my weakness.

But of course, it was loud enough for The Masters to hear, Volten snapped his head towards me. "And you think you have the right to even speak, Styles?!" Volten shouted, his fangs on full display. His loud voice attracting more vampires as they appeared from behind the trees, peeking at what was going on.

"I didn't do anything..." I whispered, unable to raise my voice. I need blood. Those simple words were all what it took to send Volten to his full rage. He approached me and picked me from the floor, his hand getting a tight grip on my neck. He lifted me off the floor from my neck, I was too weak to struggle to break lose from his grip. "You didn't do.. anything.." He gritted his teeth as his grip tightened, "ANYTHING?". Soon enough, I was thrown forcefully against the tree, causing the trunk to break and fall.