38: Grownups

Larielle woke Evan up, straddling him, placing herself right over his crotch. "Evan," she said softly, leaning forward, her breasts against his chest, his dick beginning to stir. "Chulo. Happy birthday."

She kissed his lips although he was asleep, and he groaned. "Lari," he complained.

"I got you an extra special gift for today."

"I don't care," he told her, trying to roll over. She took his wrists and pinned them to the top of the bed.

"I didn't ask you that, papi." She kissed him, parting his lips, although his breath was foul and he was trying to resist, groaning. "Come on, Evan. You're no fun," she whined, pouting.

"Girl, get off me. I'm trynna sleep."

"Fine."

Larielle stormed out the room, mad she couldn't get the D. Evan couldn't care less. She was going to wait. They had been up until the wee hours of the morning, and she could wake up as early as she pleased. He wasn't.

Larielle went and sat in front of the TV. When Evan finally did wake up, he came and kissed her, pulling her up and wrapping his arms around her waist. She put hers around his neck as he parted her lips, tasting like Listerine.

"Feliz cumpleaños, chulo."

"Thank you. Are you going to make me breakfast?"

"Boy, please! Do you see all this fabulosity? No! Not even on your birthday."

"See, this why I'm planning a wedding wit your mama!"

She punched him. He just laughed and backed up. If she kept hitting him, she was gon end up getting hit back.

"She know how to treat a man!"

Larielle punched him again. And he just continued laughing, backing up. She would learn if she did it again.

"Come to think of it, Coco is fine as hell to be her age. I think I can give her MILF status. She know to make sho her man don't leave hongry!"

"I make sure mine doesn't leave horny."

"Touché."

He held her around the waist, but she pushed him off. "Naw, you planning a wedding with CoCo. Remember?"

"Aww, Lari, don't be like that, baby," he told her, pulling her back to him and kissing her. She bit his lip, and slapped her ass, making her moan. She liked that rough shit.

She tackled him to the floor, and he laughed. "Getting kinda agressive there, ain't you, baby?" he asked.

"You can give it me, or I can take it. Are you going to give it?" she asked, kissing his lips.

"Is you gon make me breakfast?"

"Alright, take it it is," she said, pulling his shorts partially down. She sat up and slid her body across him. "Are you going to make me take it?"

"You gon cook?"

She laughed, pulling her top off, feeling Evan get hard under her. She knew she was getting it whether or not she made him breakfast, which she was considering doing.

When she stood up, she turned her back to Evan, giving him a view of her ass as she wiggled out of her booty shorts, bending forward, letting him have a look at her shiny center. Completely naked, she went and dug around in her bag while a still semi-clothed Evan stood in the doorway watching her.

"What you doing?"

"I got you something." She came up with an assortment of condoms. "Which do you want to use first?"