18: Friends Close

Abrielle got out of the shower and saw Shawn sitting on the bed, looking at the TV, and she went over to sit in his lap, putting her arms around his shoulder, smiling.

He was okay with her in his lap. He knew she wouldn't do anything to him that he didn't want her to do to him.

"It's a boy," she told him smugly as he rubbed her belly.

Abrielle had been giddy ever since she learned the gender of her baby.

"Alright, Bri. I get it. Go put on some clothes," he told her.

"Are you sure that's what you want?" she teased, kissing him again. "How long has it been?" she wondered. "It's been about... what, six weeks?" she guessed.

"No. It's been eight weeks."

"Oh, you've been counting."

"I've been going without," he reminded her.

She smiled a teasing smile and got up, sashaying away. And he got up and put his arms around her, stopping her walk.

"Whoa, li'l lady. Where you going?"

She giggled and let him lift her onto his dresser. He kissed her neck, his fingers pressed into her back as he took her lips in a heated kiss.

"Mm, Shawn," she moaned.

She was pretty horny, considering she hadn't put it on her husband and she hadn't masturbated.

One of the rules when she came back in the house was no sex until they got it together. A lot of that time was spent making out and getting Shawn past his fear of her on top. Mostly making themselves incredibly horny.

"I want you," she whispered on his lip, moving to undo his belt.

Shawn didn't waste another word and took Abrielle to lay her down and kissed her lips, down to her chin, to her neck. His tongue caressed each of her breasts before playing around her belly button and parting her thighs.

Abrielle watched in anticipation, stroking his head as he kissed her thighs. And then he did it... Kissed the center of her heat with such expert tongue flicks that she was sure no woman was receiving better oral than this.

"Shawn... Mmm."

She arched her back, biting her lip, holding his head like it was fragile.

He waited until she was on the brink of shattering before he came up and kissed her, allowing her to undress him, pulling clothes delicately off his body.

She looked at Shawn, just buff enough. But thank God, not body builder buff. Just strong enough. Just cut enough. Just enough for her.

Shawn climbed atop Bri, kissing her, using his knees to part her thighs while she looked up at him, giving him a feeling no girl had ever before her.

She looked into his eyes, her arms around his waist. She waited to feel his familiar length fit perfectly inside of her.

He slowly entered her, holding her securely, kissing her neck and her lips. She smiled up at him. "Didn't you miss this?"

"I did," he told her, nuzzling her neck.

"Good. Don't make the mistake of permanently losing it."

He just kissed her deeply, taking her hands and threading their fingers.

When they finished, they went to take a shower. Her friends were coming to see her.

When they got out of the shower, Abrielle put on a fitting green sweater and cotton pants. "Put socks on," Shawn told her. He had to tell her this everyday.