31: Meet'n'Greet

Larielle and Evan had left his place. She was taking him home to meet her mother and uncle.

"Warning: Madre likes to cook. No joke. She's probably already started dinner. And it's probably huge."

"Aye, why don't you cook?"

"Please. Do you see how fabulous I am?" she asked, motioning to herself. "Women like me are not made for kitchens. We just date heirs who take us out to eat at fancy restaurants."

Evan chuckled and turned the radio up. Li'l Freak by Usher began to play, and Larielle danced in her seat.

"Oh. She got remarried to my uncle," she told him. "So if you mention to my stepfather that we look just alike, I'll kill you. He'll go into this story about how when I was a baby we were all inseparable and he was my favorite uncle."

"He is?"

"He was."

There was silence between the two after that. Larielle eased off the gas at a BP station. The oil spill didn't stop her putting quality gas in her car. She was going to continue being a BP consumer.

She got out of the car to fill her tank and go and get some snacks for the rest of the trip home.

Inside the car, she passed Evan the Clearfruit water and Funyuns. And then she continued on her way to her childhood home.

When she slowed her speed and came off the ramp, Evan noticed the neighborhood was small and quiet, family oriented.

They passed by a park and there were a few families out, some even barbecuing. Two blocks around from the park, Larielle slowed the car further to fifteen miles an hour, and three houses from the corner, she turned into the driveway of a large, gothic-style home at 5:19. The paint was a faint gray color with teal shutters.

The front yard was large and was perfectly manicured with vividly green grass, a flower bed in the middle of the yard, protected from small animals with a little circle of stones.

The porch was circular, a little porch swing near the door and a patio set off in the corner near the railing.

Larielle and Evan got out of the car, and Coco came out of the screen door, stepping off the porch and walking over the cobble walk from the driveway into the yard smiling. She wore a bright yellow sundress with ample cleavage.

Coco was a middle-aged woman with slightly graying hair and a large pair of titties, resting over a medium-sized waist with a little pudge, wide hips, and thick thighs. Her sandy brown hair was up in a slick ponytail, a few curly tendrils around her temple.

She was a pretty woman with full lips, gray eyes, a button nose, and the dimples she had passed along to her daughter.

"Lari!" She hugged her daughter as if she hadn't just seen her a few days ago, squeezing her.

"Hola, Madre. This is Evan."

Coco let go of her daughter and went to Evan, pulling him in for a hug like she had known him all his life. And then she took a step back.

"Let me get a good look at you," she said, holding him at arm's length, looking him over. "You are muy guapo."

"That's handsome, right?"

"Yes," Larielle told him as Coco let him go.

"Thank you, ma'am."

"I've got dinner ready," Coco announced, smiling at Evan.

"Great. Evan's starved," Larielle said, giving him a look over her shoulder. She hoped he really was. Because Coco liked making feasts. Especially when there would be company. She made a little of everything.