23. Many Mikaelsons

Kol's POV:

I had forgotten how boring it was without Grace around. Before we were together, I just partied every night, got with another girl, drunk some blood.

You could say I was a tad reckless. But I was the youngest male Mikaelson. Nobody could blame me for being the least responsible.

Now that I had met Grace, she had completely changed me. Her humanity had made me want to be a better person. I needed her approval, and I needed her to love me.

When she changed into a vampire, that complicated the matter. Her humanity was almost turned off, except for the fact that I knew our love kept her going. But that was problem. She was the thing that kept me going.

At this moment in time, we were both backfiring on eachother, lusting, going crazy. Now I could see that the vacation probably wasn't the best idea for me and her. Maybe I should've listened to Klaus. It would've spared Tyler from getting his neck snapped.

I was sitting at the bar in The Grill, drinking my weight in alcohol. I seemed to be doing that a lot lately, I was becoming as bad as Damon.

The room was nearly vacant. It was late night on a weekday, and they were starting to clear up. Matt Donovan was cleaning out the last glasses and stacking them for the next day. Every now and then he would give me sideways glances, as if hoping I would leave before he would have to ask me to.

When the clock ticked to 8:55, five minutes before closing time, I grinned at the boy, before getting up and running my hands through my hair.

"How's school Matt. How's Grace doing? I hear you're biology partners."

He looked up from the glasses and raised an eyebrow. "Well she hasn't actually shown up lately. Do you know why?"

I grinned again. "Oh. Didnt she tell anyone? She went to her father's for the week."

He shook his head and frowned. "She's missing a million exams."

"He sort of just grabbed her and shipped her away mate."

"Sounds like Duncan."

I smirked. "Family friends are we?"

He nodded cautiously. "Everyone knows everyone in this town. Not that he ever lived here."

I heard a creaking from the front doors of the building, and turned to see one of my brother's hybrids standing idly to the side, glaring at me. I chuckled.

"Why hello young one. Rebelling from my brother are we?"

"No. I was ordered here." He scowled before launching himself at me, biting into my shoulder, as I whipped him away with one hand, and with the other snapped a stool and staked him through the heart.

He was a hybrid so I knew he wouldn't die for long. I knelt down next to the boy's ear. "You tell Niklaus to remember that I am an original too. And he is stupid to think a simple werewolf bite, could kill me."

Matt spluttered all of sudden, breaking out of the shock. I nodded to him, before strutting out of the building, and walking through the night.

####

Klaus's POV:

Me and Kol were both fuelled up with rage, and sending my hybrid after him was just natural instinct.

I should've sent the Lockwood boy. My brother would never hurt Tyler, in fear of Grace hating him. Although, he did snap his neck the day earlier.

He didn't returned home last night, although I highly doubted that the hybrid managed to kill him. He didn't have a dagger or anything.

I had been sitting at my desk, delicately painting another picture for Caroline. This time I was picturing Paris at night, a scene which she hadn't seen, as she before mentioned never leaving Mystic Falls.

As I dabbed my brush into the paint a shadow fell over the paper. A hand lightly gripped my shoulder, and I turned around to see none other than my older brother staring down at me.

"We have a problem." Elijah stated, frowning.

I sighed. "Broth-a of course we have a problem, Kol hasn't arrived home so either he's dead, or he's killed my hybrid."

He shook his head. "No, I'm being serious Niklaus. It seems a clan of witches have settled in the area. And they need Elena's blood, for their spell."

I raised an eyebrow. "I think you're mistaken, that was me who used her blood. Witches need to enforce the balance of nature. Not upset things."

Turning back to my desk, I dabbed on some more blue paint, for the deep night sky. Elijah started pacing about the room, obviously deep in thought.

"Besides. It's not like we can't take down some witches easily enough. I am the original hybrid. The most powerful being on Earth, perhaps?"

I gave my brother a mischievous smile, and he stopped in his tracks.

"They're expression witches. Trained by the powerful art, and if they get angry, their powers will go out of control."

I turned back to him. "Wait, why are we even letting this concern us? It's Elena. I tried to drain her of blood anyway. Her life has no matter to me."

He raised an eyebrow. "But Caroline's respect does."

After this simple statement, he strolled out of the room, closing the door behind him. Elijah had a habit of doing this. Saying something, that you knew he was right about, then leaving. It was frustrating.

And I did care about Caroline's approval. But also the fact that these witches, if they didn't get what they want, I knew would rip this town apart.

And this was my town now. Nobody messes with me and my family.

####

Grace's POV:

It was another sunny day in Seattle, and my dad had practically dragged me out of bed to make me come sightseeing with him. It felt good to miss school, but I felt bad for leaving Matt to do all our biology exams alone.

He took me on an underground tour, and around the Olympic park or whatever it's called. I often reminded him that I did live here for 16 years, but he just huffed and dragged me to another place.

I got a text from Kol every half hour, reminding me how much he missed me. In the end Dad noticed me pulling my phone out so much, and queried who I was texting.

"It's Kol, Dad. Hopefully you can meet him someday." I smiled.

My father rolled his eyes. "I better bring my shotgun, eh Gracie. If he's anything like your mate Tyler."

I sighed at him. He didn't like Tyler because when they met, my best friend tripped over his own feet, throwing his food everywhere, straight onto Dad.

Of course, I cried with laughter, while Tyler scrambled up, apologising frantically.

Remembering back to this moment, I chuckled loudly again, and my dad just frowned down to the faint stain on his shirt.

Those days were the best. And now, it seemed Kol could charm anyone. Dad would love him.

Kol's POV:

I ripped out the mans heart viciously, getting sick and tired of all the hybrids being sent my way. Could a young man not lay in the square on a sunny day, without getting mauled by his brother's minions?

I lay back down, sick and tired of all of the fighting. A young girl ran over, with wide eyes.

"Are you alright sir?" she smiled at me. I had compelled the area not to see the hybrids. Although this would just make me look like I was going crazy fighting myself, I had noone to impress around here.

But this girl was persistent. I smiled. "I'm fine love. Just daydreaming."

She was dark-skinned, with dark brown hair, and a nice smile. The girl nodded. "I'm Ariana."

She held out a hand for me to shake, and I tiredly accepted. "Kol. Kol Mikaelson."

Ariana raised an eyebrow. "Nice to meet you. Kol."

Pain erupted through my forehead.

--------------------------------------------

VOTE and ill upload more my bbys :) xxx

tumblr (TVD) : delena-klaroline101
tumblr (normal) : roll3r-skatinq

please give suggestions, not really sure where this is heading xxx