7. Rough Night

It was Friday night and I had been laying on my bed catching up on my favourite episodes of 'Gossip Girl' , when I heard something clunk against my window. I wasn't bothered as it was probably a bird, and Chuck had just left Blair forever, and gone in a plane away, to save her life. It was quite emotional and I could feel tears spring to my eyes.

But it kept coming.

Clunk. Clunk. Clunk.

They got frequent and faster, and more impatient so I huffed and got up to have a look. What a suprise, my favourite Mikaelson. His hair was all disheveled and he sat on my front lawn with a pile of stones in his hand, one arm raised back to throw another one.

He grinned up at me. "This is the part where you say 'Kol Oh Kol, Wherefore art thou Kol' and confess your love for me."

I had studied the Romeo & Juliet balcony scene earlier in the year, and laughed at his reference.

"And then you spring out from the bushes and confess that you feel the same way! In your dreams Mikaelson." I smirked, even though I was secretly wishing that would happen.

While watching Romeo & Juliet I was longing for that kind of love. All the boys in the class were scoffing over the soppiness.

He sprang up to my window in one swift leap and pushed his lips to mine. We had been seeing quite a bit of eachother, but I'm not sure anyone knew what was happening with us. In a way, we were like Romeo and Juliet, as the Salvatores 'claimed me' and they hated the Mikaelsons.

As he climbed through the window he pushed me closer and held me in his arms. I could feel the lust hanging in the air. He pulled his head back to look into my eyes.

"Remember what I said last time. Tell me when to stop."

I moved foward to whisper into his ear.

"Don't stop."

His smile widened as he pushed me against a wall and started kissing up and down my neck. I pushed his top over his head to reveal his toned stomach and abs, and I kissed him even harder.

Things got more intense as he pulled me over to the bed. The TV was still whining in the backround, so he flipped it off with one hand, pulling off my shirt with another.

I knew I shouldn't be doing this. But now that I had accepted Kol was a part of my life, I wanted this more than ever. I unbuttoned his jeans as he flicked off my bra.

You know how it goes.

####

I woke up early in the morning to Kol sitting up, staring over me. Had he been watching me sleeping? I knew for a fact I had awful bed hair. I groaned and pulled the covers over my head.

I heard him laugh. "I don't want to be one of those hitch and run guys, but I don't think your mum would be very pleased if she came into this in the morning."

I looked up and saw a pillow crushed underneath him, there were feathers everywhere. I guess he was stronger than he realised. I laughed back, if my mum came in to find Kol in my bed she would be disgusted.

I nodded and kissed him on the cheek. "You better go." I turned back over and snuggled into my decent pillow.

He kissed my neck then got up and slipped into his clothes. I could hear him attempting to clean the feathers before jumping out the window and whispering "See you soon."

I smiled and drifted back to sleep.

####

Klaus's POV:

I had been up all night pondering over how to win over Caroline, and thinking about my mothers actions, among other things, when I heard my brother slip into the house.

My smirk deepened when I saw the sight of him with his shirt on backwards and his messed up hair with feathers in it. Who knew me introducing them would lead to this.

I was slightly jealous. Me and Grace had been close friends ever since I came here, and in some ways I felt as if I owned her. I was better friends with her than Elijah was.

Kol whipped his head around and saw my grin. He put a finger up to halt my speech.

"Not one word, brother. Not one."

This just made me smile more.

"Okay, but I hope you have noticed your shirt and your feathery hair. What a delight."

He looked down and frowned and then ran a hand through his locks.

"Dammit." He growled.

I winked. "I hope you two had fun."

He smiled. "Oh we did."

I looked down to the ground. "Brother just so you know, if you hurt this girl in any way, physically or her feelings, I will hunt you down and hurt you just as much. Are we clear?" I growled. However I smiled at the last bit.

His eyes widened but then he grinned. He was so arrogant that he wasn't scared of anything. "I assure you, I have no plans of hurting Grace, so you have nothing to worry about."

And with that he fled to his bedroom.

I decided to head to bed too. As long as she was happy, it was fine. I had seen my brother hurt too many humans, and I would not let this happen again.

####

Grace's POV:

When I woke up again I felt terrible. I had slept the wrong way, and my arm was dead. Luckily Kol had cleaned up the room so at eleven when my mother came in and opened my curtains the room was completely clean. I groaned, the sun burning my eyes.

She grinned. "I see you had a clean up in here. Now. Get up, your friend Caroline called about a shopping trip?"

I smiled and sat up. Some girl time was exactly what I needed. And maybe I could finally confide in someone about Me and Kol. He was so important to me that I wanted somebody else to know how I felt.

----------------------------------------------------

Hi! I have been updating more frequently ;)

I hope you guys like <3

I was inspired by reading Romeo and Juliet in class <3

VOTE OR COMMENT FOR MORE :)

I really need advice and criticism so I know what people like or what I'm doing wrong.

Also if anyone could tell me how to look at the wattpad "whats hot" list, that would be greatly appreciated :)

Read my other book, "Love you long time- an Elijah Mikaelson love story"

While you"re waiting for updates xxxxxx