17. Saviour

Klaus's POV: 

Kol had explained to me that Katherine had kissed him. And I was pissed. I was the one who had sent Grace upstairs in the first place, it was partially my fault.

We sat there, lounging on the couches, when Kol returned from delivering his note to her. She wasn't answering either of our calls or texts, so I told him it's best to just leave it.

I gulped the last sip of my bourbon when Elijah walked into the house, tossing his car keys onto the table.

He nodded at us. "Grace is at The Grill with Tyler, is that the reason you two aren't together?"

He looked towards Kol, eyebrow raised. His brother hung his head, and mumbled. "I don't want to talk about it."

I smirked. "Katherine kissed Kol, Grace saw, ran away, nowhere to be seen. But now we know she's safe, so that's just fine."

Elijah raised both of his eyebrows now, in disbelief. "They looked to be leaving when I was, and from what I heard of the conversation, Tyler asked her to the dance..."

Kol's head snapped up, showing the hurt in his eyes. "What?"

He shook his head in a daze, and zipped to the door. "I have to see her."

Elijah cut in. "Kol, brother, leave her. She needs time. You know she loves you, with all of her heart. She'll come back to you."

Kol stared at him, letting the words sink in. He had just opened his mouth to fire something back, when my phone started ringing violently.

I smirked at my stupid ringtone and snatched it up, answering the call.

"What do you want." I wasn't in the mood, and it was a private number.

"Hello Niklaus."

Katherine. My eyebrows furrowed, and I turned to look at my brothers.

"Why are you calling me. You should be on your deathbed by now." I growled.

She laughed evilly. "And that's exactly why I am talking to you. Grace, why don't you say hello to your precious Mikaelsons."

Kol's eyes widened, as Grace's voice came onto the phone, whimpering and scared.

"Klaus? Kol? Katherine has me, she took me to the old boathou-aargh!"

She rushed to get out the information, earning a slap from Katherine, whose snide voice came back onto the phone.

I was reathing with anger, and Kol was growling, looking like he wanted to stab a doppleganger.

I gritted my teeth. "What have you done Katerina. Let go of Grace, or I swear, I will rip you apart."

She laughed again, obviously enjoying our discomfort. "You know what I want Klaus. Feed me your blood, so I can heal, and you can have your precious Gracie back."

Kol hissed, and sprang up to the phone. "What are you doing Katherine. You know my brother has too much pride to give in to that."

I shook my head with a grimace. "I will. Whatever it takes."

Katherine sniggered. "Well, I have to go. Got some torturing to do. And Harry here seems a bit riled up after his torture fest. Ciao."

I growled at the phone and smashed it into the wall. Elijah had a grim face, and was pacing around the room. "It seems she is at the old boathouse, just outside town."

I looked at my brother in disbelief. "How did you know? We could barely hear her?"

He just shook his head. "You better get going, before it's too late."