Chapter 26

Dick's POV
There's about five representatives from each division. Babs and I are way overpowered. And most of them are super-powered. We take our seats around the table, next to the Australian representative, Tasmanian Devil.

At lunch, Babs and I sit alone.
"Can you believe PowerGirl attacked Tasmanian Devil?" She hisses.
"And Kara is supposed to have less anger issues than SuperGirl." I add.
"Seriously, we're supposed to be creating peace. I swear, someone's going to end up dead by the end of the day."

Well, no one ended up dead, but I did have to pry apart Babs and some teleporting warrior guy called 'Samurai'. It was not a good fight. And Bruce will probably kill us.

Babs's POV
When we get back to the cabin, I peel off my sweaty cowl and collapse on to the bed.
"That was something! Next time, let's leave it to Bruce and Clark." I shout.
"Probably for the best." Dick agrees.
"You know, we still have five more days here..."
"So..."
"I was thinking we could go on a cycling tour of the city centre." I finish. Dick snorts.
"How old are we, thirty?" I punch his arm.
"Please?"
"I have a better idea. We're going to go on a nice, long romantic walk through the woods." Dick says.
"Fine. You got me." I giggle, throwing myself on top of him. He pushes me off.