Chapter 25

Dick's POV
I wish I had a camera when Babs saw the cabin.
"Ohmygodthisisamazingyesyesthankyouthankyou!" She screamed, kissing me. She shook her head, then regained her usual serious face. "So, when's this convention?" She asks.
"Two days. So, do you want to go into the city?" Babs sighed, collapsing onto the couch.
"Can't we just sleep?" I grabbed her shoulders, shaking her.
"Then there's no adventure!" I cried, and we both burst out laughing. "Although, I am a little tired." I pulled her up.
"The only exercise I'm doing today is this." Babs laughed, flipping me into my back. She sat on me, keeping me on the floor. I crossed my legs in front of her, and flipped her over, and I was the one keeping her on the floor. Then Babs hit a weak spot on my elbow, and she rolled from under me. Then she pulled me into the bedroom, and fell onto the bed, changing into her PJ's.

We curled onto the bed together, and she rested her head on my chest. It was a perfect night.

Babs's POV
When I woke up, I could smell pancakes from the kitchen. I stood up, and trudged sleepily to the kitchen, where Dick was frying pancakes.
"Hello!" He says. He flips a pile of them onto a plate and drizzles them with caramel sauce and strawberries. Just the way I like them.
"Alfred's recipe." He hands me the plate and we flop onto the couch, his arm around me. "So today-" I hold my finger to his lips.
"Shhh..." I whisper sleepily. I sip a mug of coffee. "Ok, continue."
"We are going to Tineretului Park."
"How?"
"We're going to drive."
"You have a car?"
"Rental."

When we arrive at the park, Dick covers my eyes, and leads me across the grass. He rubs my arm subconsciously.
"Ok, open your eyes." He whispers. In front of me is a beautiful lake, about 3km perimeter. There are even kayakers and boats in the centre.
"How did you know exactly where to go?" I ask.
"Google."
"Ah. That's the Dick Grayson I know and love." I tap him on the nose.
"Love?"
"Love." I whisper.