Chaoter 19

Ok, warning: Sexual, but nothing significant happens that will affect your understanding of the plot, so feel free to skip.

Babs's POV
So maybe our date wasn't the romantic Italian dinner I hoped for. We were just going to Bruce's party for who-knows-because-I-like-to-have-parties-everyday together.

I walk into the room, and literally everyone stops and stares at me. I'm wearing a jet black floor length dress that fits me like a second skin. It's got one strap, made to look like a vine of roses wrapping from my shoulder and around my waist, and shows the tiniest bit of cleavage. I'm also wearing matching blue heels, and a smoky eye in the same colour. I walk quickly, hiding my face, to find Dick.
"Hey there, I'm Derick W. Jordan. You are..." A smug looking man says as I brush past him. I stop and give him the look of death.
"Not interested, perv." I growl, before stalking off.

I find Dick leaning against a pillar with a Coke in his hand. I tap him on the shoulder.
"Wow! Babs, you look-"
"Amazing, stunning, beautiful, et cetera, et cetera." I finish, blushing. "You look kinda hot too." I mumble, making both of us turn the colour of my hair.
"I was going to say frumoasa." Dick says.
"I've studied Romanian, remember? It means-"
"Beautiful." Dick says.
"Ok, ok, lover wonder. Let's go dance." I say, pulling him into the middle of the floor, jumping around wildly.
"Oh don't you dare look back. Just keep your eyes on me. I said, "You're holding back, "She said, "Shut up and dance with me!". This woman is my destiny. She said, "Ooh-ooh-hoo, Shut up and dance with me."" We sing together, completely off key. For once, it's like we're kids again.
A slower song comes on, and Dick puts his arms on my waist, and I put my arms around the back of his neck, bringing him so close all I can see is his face.
"Look." He whispers, and I turn my head. Bruce and Selina are both dancing on the floor. I sigh.
"This is not going to end well, is it?"
"Let's leave before things stop being PG."

Dick pulls me into a broom closet and locks it behind him.
"Mr. Grayson, what're you doing?" I ask innocently.
"This." He says, before pressing his lips to mine. I part my lips slightly, and don't even bother trying to fight him. I lean back slightly, his hand firmly supporting me. I pull of his jacket and tie.
"Doesn't suit you." I murmur in between kisses. He's moves his hand from my waist to my thigh, outlining my curves. He begins to unzip my dress, and it falls to the floor. "Not fair." I say, pulling off his shirt and trousers. Why, oh my did I wear a thong today? Why do I even own one?
"You should go against your principles more often." Dick smiles.
"Don't count on it, Hunk Wonder." I trace circles on his abs, slowly shimmying away from his face, licking his chest. He tastes of aftershave and sweat. He grabs my arms and pulls me up.
"I have a better idea." He whispers, unclamping my bra. He begins to mess with my breast, as I outline his face with my fingers. I can feel his erection poking my thigh.
"Bruce is going to kill us." I whisper.
"Nah. Can you imagine what he and Selina are doing?"
"I'd rather not." I giggle foolishly. Dick moves his hands away from my chest, and towards my panties. I moan into his neck. He pokes one finger under the top, and strokes my hips, then moves his hands to my ass. Then he begins to peel off my thong. He strokes my clit, making me gasp. I pull off his boxers, and let him put on a condom. He taps me with his erection, teasing me, before suddenly sliding it him.
"Faaassterr." I purr into his chest. Dick thrusts faster as I arch my body into his. I wrap my legs around his waist, and he holds me by my ass.

After nearly half an hour, we both finally collapse to the floor, panting.
"That *pant* was *pant* fun." Dick groans, pulling on his boxers.
"Well, I much prefer the grand romantic gestures, but this was pretty fun too." I joke. When we emerge from the closet, no one questions my messed up hair. Instead, Dick and I walk to his room, and curl up together on his bed, watching 'Grease' on his laptop. I fall asleep in the middle of the drive in movie scene.