Chapter 32: Secret Traps

**Eric's POV**

I slammed my fist annoyingly on the table once again, after deciding accurately what I was going to do. I knew exactly what I would do, it was just frustrating. Really freaking frustrating. Frustrating that every little bloody little plan I made just goes wrong, in the end, nothing will work out. Everything I work for just get's thrown away, and I have to earn it all back again.

And it takes time. It takes so much freaking time.

I grabbed my own phone, and my duplicate of Zayn's phone, and I shoved them into each of my back pockets, as I walked out of the door and slammed the front door loudly behind me. I need to know precisely where Belle and Harry were, but more importantly, I needed to get Zayn as far away from Belle as possible...

If they haven't already met up yet.

If Belle had actually found Zayn, Belle would have told him everything, and then that means that Zayn would know that I'm up to something, and knowing him, he would take Belle as far away from me as possible. Thinking about it, this wouldn't be too bad, because Zayn has his phone, and I can find him. But if Harry had found Belle, it means that they know that I am no longer to be trusted, and they'd also try to get as far away from me as possible.

But if somehow, Belle had managed to bump into Zayn AND Harry, well it means that I most likely wouldn't actually see any of them again.

That's if I hadn't planted a little secret trap of  my own... But I guess that may come up later.

I quickly and impatiently unlocked Zayn's phone and clicked onto his location services, wanting to find out where he was, and fast. If I actually did manage to find him, I really have no idea what I'm going to do to get him to go in a different direction to Belle, but obviously I have to try something. I will have to think of something that would divert his attention to something rather than Belle, but I know for a fact that that's going to be difficult.

Because I know for a fact that, if I'm actually lucky, which happens extremely rarely, and he hasn't actually found her yet, then the only thing that will be on his mind right now is Belle, and it will be really hard to even attempt to distract him.

But like I said before, I had to try.

I stepped onto the extremely well hidden public footpath, that I had seen Belle run through and Harry run towards just a few moment ago, and from then on, I just followed the phone I was holding.

The phone had Zayn's exact location on it, and it signalled that he was actually still on the footpath, so I can easily find him. He's not far away. But I need to catch up on him quickly, incase he decides to move further away from me anytime soon.

I walked along the incredible rocky surfaced ground of the footpath, treading really carefully and cautiously watching my usually clumbsy footing as I walked, due to the amounts of horse's that must have left their 'waste' products behind them. I guess a lot of horse riders use public footpaths as bridal paths to ride their horses on, it must be a lot safer than the busy, dangerous roads around in London.