Chapter 10: Getting to Know You

Author's Note:

So for the people who are using computers, the picture on the side is of Annabelle! I couldn't actually find out her real name, I didn't really look into it a lot because I wanted to update this straight away, so yeah, if any of you actually do want to know her name then I will try and find out for you ahah;) And I worked out that you people that are reading this on a mobile app can't see the pictures, and some of you are asking how to see them, so I'm sorry but you just have to get your computers/laptops to look at the pictures guys;) They're not too important, I just put them there to help you understand the story line a little more! x

This Chapter is dedicated to: LaurenJohnson231 for being a dedicated voter and commenter and reader;) THANK YOU LOVE<3

Anyway... Here's the chapter for you guys;) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Zayn's POV**

I leant forward and squeezed her hands gently as I prepared myself for our little 'getting to know each other' talk. I didn't think it would be too bad, but I knew that I may have to answer some questions that I may not be comfortable answering, and she'll probably have to answer some she doesn't want to either, as I needed to know some answers, so I guess we're on the same boat here.

A couple of strong sun rays hit the tree above us and shone vibrantly down on us, landing across Belle's face, creating a strong shadow that outlined her cheekbones. Her hair turned lighter and skin paler as the sun got stronger, landing perfectly around her in formation.

.

As I gazed at her in awe of the sight in front of me, she noticed me, and her cheeks stained red as she looked at the ground smiling, and I chuckled at her embarrassment and tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear, squeezing her hand reassuringly at the same time. She was so innocent, her embarrassment and shy nature deeply amused me.

"So tell me about yourself Belle." I asked politely after teasing her, crossing my legs across the grass casually as I leaned back on my arms relaxingly, squinting up to the bright sun as I let it hit my face and arms.

"Well my name is Annabelle Scott, I'm 19 years old and I have lived in England all my life. I lived with my parents until I was 17, and then I got kicked out by my parents, who have wanted me out of this house from the start really. You're go" She said in confidence to me as I stared blankly at her, still analysing her answer. As she realised I was still thinking about her replies, she immediately blushed, and I giggled through the smothering silence that had started already.

"So anyway I am called Zayn Malik, as you may know, I am 20 years old and I've been living alone for 5 years, I left my family at 15. I have lived in Bradford in England all my life though, never really wanting to move from there." I replied to her shyly as I twiddled my thumbs around her fingers. I broke our hand contact suddenly and stared into her bright baby blue eyes as the time went on, to remind Belle of the scene we're in. I never really noticed how beautiful her eyes were, they were quite large, and had a bright, electric blue fill, and a very slight brown edge, which outlined her pupils, and I continued to stare into her eyes as I let my hand softly graze her cheek, before tucking some of her hair behind her ear.