Chapter 5: The Shower

**Annabelle's POV**

I woke up, blinking violently at the rising sunshine seeping through the window, blinding my vision as my eyes drooped back shut. I must of had only around 5 hours sleep, which was definitely not enough for me. I tiredly lifted my hands to my face and rubbed my eyes roughly, then I pulled the covers off my body and tried to pull myself up from the bed, but something was stopping me.

Two hands.

Two hands were firmly wrapped around my waist and a leg was entwined into mine. (A/N- PICTURE ON SIDE!:D) Suddenly I didn't feel tired at all, and my eyes shot open as I tried to remember what happened last night.

Oh, I remember, my kidnapper forced me into his house and made me sleep in his bed. Thank God nothing happened. I tried to slip out of his grip, but he was too strong, so I wrapped my hands around his strong biceps and tried to loosen their hold, but he was still to strong.

"Zayn." I whispered, turning around so that I was facing him, but he still had his arms around my waist. His mouth was slightly open while he breathed deeply. I firmly prodded him in the stomach, when he finally started to stir.

"Finally." I muttered as his eyes fluttered open, and his eyes widened slightly when he saw me staring right at him, and then his lips turned into a smirk, and he pulled me closer to him, and he rested my head onto his chest as he hugged me.

"I could get used to this." He murmured, breathing deeply again as I struggled against him, trying to get away from him out of his hug.

"Let go." I ordered, and he just pulled me closer towards him again and nuzzled his chin onto the top of my head softly. I'm not denying it felt good, but I didn't exactly want to be in this situation right now.

"Fine. But this could be a daily thing." He chuckled again, and purposely trying to torture me, he unwrapped his arms from around my waist really slowly, so that as soon as I could, I spun out of his arms and jumped off the bed, brushing off my party dress that I was still wearing from last night.

"Can I have a shower?" I asked, after I had stretched slightly, lifting my arms into the air. He slowly sat up in his bed and stretched as well, as he copied my actions, and then without a word, he pushed himself out of bed next to me, grabbed my wrist, and stumbled out of the bedroom clumsily, yanking me along with him. After he stepped out of the bedroom, I followed him down the hall.

He knew I would follow him, but he wouldn't let go of my wrist. He still had his large hand wrapped around it as I followed on behind him.

He stepped into another room which was a large bathroom, with a toilet, sink and a large shower and bath.

"Thank you." I whispered, looking into his eyes before he released his grip on my arm and I shoved him out of the room, quickly locking the door behind me. I unzipped my dress and let it fall down to the floor before I walked over to the large mirror, scowling at the reflection before rubbing off the rest of my make up with a wipe that was on the side of the sink.