Chapter 24: I Just Need her Back

Author's Note:

Hey guysguysguys!!!

So you should all Kik me! My Username is 1DAreMyWholeLife, so yeah Kik me! I'll always reply, and I love to hear from you!

Thank you for all the reads, I mean, 2.6 million reads?!?!?!?! That's seriously crazy, I love you. So much agh.

So my friends found out my wattpad :-( I was trying to keep it a secret!

This one's dedicated to: styles219 for the larvelyyy comment! 

Oh and big shoutout to SarahJ_xx because she made the picture edit/quote thing for Darken My Love that's on the side! I really love it! Thank you!

Next chapters dedicated to a commenter! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Thank you I love you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Zayn's POV**

I don't know if Eric still has her, or if he's working with Harry, but trust me, I'm going to find out.

All these different thoughts and situations were running through my head as I made my way back on that slow, long journey back to the hotel. Belle could be with Harry, safe, and he's protecting her. Or she could be with Harry, and he's threatening her, scaring her. She could also be with Eric and I looked past it, but I had known Eric long enough to know when he's lying, and I know that Belle wasn't in that house. Eric was telling me the truth.

If Harry had her, then I think I have a big chance of finding them. Harry isn't the best at coming to hiding places, he doesn't think strategically. Either me or Eric will find them in the end, and I'm going to make sure it's me.

But the thing that scares me the most is what Eric last said to me, "I know where you are at all times." What does that even mean? Is he following me? Has he bugged me or something, so that he can hear me?

As a un-knowing shiver ran down my spine, I sped up the car and started to drive faster than the legal speed limit, but it wasn't my car. I don't care about anything any more. There's only one thing on my mind, and you already know what it is.

As I finally got back to the hotel filled with my worst memories, I stopped the car abruptly and snatched the keys out of the engine.