Chapter 28: Worst Possibilities

Author's Note: 

Yay so I'm going to update again for you;)

I HAVE A NEW FANFICTION! It's a Niall one, so PLEASE PLEASE GO AND READ IT! I haven't written alot yet on there, but I think it's an interesting story line, I'm really excited about it so PLEASE read it! It's about a girl who is blind, and is in love with Niall, who gets surgery to be able to see again after 10 years. Thank you so much it would mean alot!

This chapter's dedicated to: vasappeningirl for her lovely little comment aw ILY!

If you're reading this, please comment: Pickles

I just want to see how many people actually read this lol;)

Tehe. Anyway enjoy, and see you next update!:) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Zayn's POV**

I trudged helplessly once again up the path way that I felt like I had already been walking along for days. This really was useless, and I didn't even know for sure that it would lead me to Belle. It could easily have been a mistake, I could have accidentally clicked on an advertisement for a hotel in London and all this could be for nothing.

But what if it actually did lead me to her?

Knowing immediately that I had already convinced my brain to continue, once again, I carried on walking up the stupidly never ending pathway, my feet breaking into shots of pain every time I took a step forward.

To make sure I was going the right way, and not just walking on in agony when actually I had already passed the turning to get to the hotel, I took my phone out swiftly once again and quickily went onto the internet to check the directions to the apartment that I had already put into GoogleMaps.

Luckily, I had been going in the right direction. I have no idea what I would have done if I had found out that I had been going the wrong way for a couple of miles and had to head back, I think I'd would just have died. I've walked way too much as it is, and to be honest, if the hotel wasn't close, I don't think I'd be able to get there today.

According to my phone, the hotel was another mile away, with shortcuts. But I couldn't stop.

I had to hold on to the little hope I had left, and pull myself together, ignoring the pain I was going through. As much as I needed to stop, I couldn't. It would be like letting Belle down, and I can't do that again, I can't.

"Turn Left." Were the directions displayed clearly on the top of my phone. Immediately, I stuck my head up from the phone, directing my view to look leftwards, but there was only a bunch of trees and bushes, no pathway. Just to make sure that the phone hadn't accidentally mixed up the turning direction and didn't mean right, I quickly turned my head and looked right as well, but there was nothing there but the usual river.