Chapter 26: You're an Idiot

Author's Note:

Hey Guysss!

So I made a sign off pagey thing on facebook, because I admin a few pages and I obviously own this wattpad account, so I was hoping if maybe you could like the page for me?

It'd be amazing! I really hope you do!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kiera%E1%83%A6/377259985725761?ref=hl

The link is on my profile and I will post it as a comment as well:) Thank you!

This chapter is dedicated to: noori_and_zayn for her lovely comment:) Next one is dedicated to another commenter! ILY

Oh and shoutout to all the people I have been talking to on kik, especially Georgia Sewrey and Zee Shezadi! But literally thanks to everyone, I love you all! Kik me on: 1DAreMyWholeLife xo

Enjoy this one guys, DRAMA!;) I haven't had time to edit it properly either, so I will later, and it will have more detail, so bare with me, and I hope this is good enough! Sorry for the long wait!xo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Zayn's POV**

I continued to trudge longingly down the shallow road, hoping for anything interesting to happen. I had been walking in the same direction for at least a couple of hours, and the most intriguing thing that had happened to me was a couple of horses striding past every now and again.

I didn't care about anything else anymore. Belle was the only thing keeping me going, I can't let go, because my mind is set on her and i can't do anything about it. She's out there, alone, probably with harry who may be hurting her.

I have to keep focused. I have no time for mistakes. I need to piece together the clues.

So Eric told me that Harry had Belle. He could have been lying, to get me off his back, or telling the truth, to get me on his side. This sounds like it's going to be a lot harder than I originally thought, there are so many different possibilities and my head was beginning to hurt already.

Eric is a very good liar, but similarly a very emotional person when he's trying to tell the truth. I don't think he was lying when he told me he didn't have Belle, but he could easily know where she is, or he could be hiring Harry still, Harry needs the money.

Harry wouldn't simply give up on all the money he could have got from Eric for no reason at all. If Eric was telling the truth and Harry wasn't working for him any more, then Harry might be holding Belle as hostage. 

Or...

Or he could be protecting her.

But it didn't make any sense, Harry would have given up on all the money he could have got from Eric. Why would he protect her if he's as broke as I am? I was only protecting her because I love her...

Harry. Harry likes her. He likes Belle. MY Belle. And he has her now.

Anything could happen. Belle's completely vulnerable, and he has her. He likes her.

I started to feel an uncomfortable lump in my throat as disgusting images started to form and circulate in my mind. I know that Harry doesn't have any feelings at all, he doesn't know what she's feeling. He's not going to know if she's scared or hurt. This is even worse that I thought it was before.

I continued to walk miserably and helplessly down the same worn out foot path leading out of camden town. I didn't have a car, any money, anywhere to stay over night. All I had was the guitar around my shoulders and a useless phone in my pocket.