Chapter 15: He Found our Cover

Author's Note:

YAY! Chapter 15!

I wanted to take this special moment (LOL) to thank you all so much for everything that's happened here, I have had 1 million read, ONE FREAKIN MILLION READS, and this book had been out for less than a month! Seriously thank you so much, I seriously appreciate it SO MUCH! AND 10,000 VOTES AS WELL!?!?!>!? 1wFPIAJSOHDFOCAUSH I SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

Chapter dedicated to: friedchicken619 because of her lovely first comment, and she called herself a potato >.<

Oh and basically, can someone explain to me what a pun is and give me an example? I'm so confused!(; THANKS x

Sorry for the short chapter, I will update again tomorrow for you.X

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Annabelle's POV**

Zayn quickly strolled into the hotel out of the cold winter air as I trailed behind him. Anyone could tell that I was tired, I was dragging my feet along the rough concrete ground,, scuffing and scraping them along. Zayn pulled a small smile towards me as he walked over to the front desk, knocking politely on the pine surface to try and get someone to give us a room. I need to sleep as soon as possible, considering that I felt like I was going to fall asleep standing up.

"Sorry for the wait sir, how can I help you?" A young man said to Zayn as he came through the back. He was quite tall, just about taller than Zayn, and had a very square head with prominent cheek bones.

"Could we book a room please?" He asked, tapping impatiently on his knee with the tips of his fingers as I stood just behind him, swaying slightly in tiredness. The man smiled and nodded at me and Zayn, before he swiftly turned around on his feet and ducked down under the desk, pulling out a small key from one of the three drawers, and closing the drawer tightly.

"Here, this is for room 23. Call 101 on your hotel room phone for any queries about the room or any room service we can accomplish for you." The man said, before turning on his heels and stalking out of the room confidently. Zayn smiled at me as my eyes fluttered open, but soon closed again.

"Come on, let's get you up to bed." Zayn whispered, stroking a section of my hair behind my ear playfully and grinning as I blushed half asleep.

He stopped walking for a second, and he bent down. I thought he was tying up his shoelaces, what did I know, I was tired, but I felt one of his arms at the back of my knees and another arm supporting my back, and the next thing I knew, Zayn was hosting me up into his arms and carrying me. In the middle of drifting asleep, I smiled at his action, before turning in his arms and unknowingly snuggling into his chest, my ear listening to his heartbeat, making me a little more tired than I already was.