Chapter 18: His Guitar

Author's Note: 

HAI GUYS!

PLEASE go and read me and @fortheloveof_1D 's new fanfiction - Drunken Love! If you're looking to read a Niall fanfiction, then this is the one to read! We have written chapter 1 now, chapter 2 is in editing, and we've worked really hard on it, so PLEASE go read and vote! Thank you!(;

So this chapter is dedicated to my most frequent commenter: ToShayna ! She comments all the time c; Next chapter is dedicated to a commenter!(;

I am really sorry for the long wait for this update! It's been five days :-( But now my spring break has started, and I will be updating at least every two days! maybe even once a day;) And I have a MASSIVE part in the story coming up, can't wait for you guys to read it:) 

Oh and does ANYONE know a good programme to make a trailer on THAT I CAN USE GIFS IN?! I really need gifs in my trailer! But I don't know a good programme!

Enjoy<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Zayn's POV**

I took Belle's hand tightly in my own, and pulled her gently through the massive crowds of people. I thought busking the other day was busy, it was literally too packed to even move around this part of town.

I could tell that Belle was getting slightly worked up over the lack of space, as her face was reddening, and her hand was softly shaking into mine, probably out of fear, but I squeezed her hand gently back to show her that I cared.

"Don't worry, we'll be out of it soon, I won't let anyone hurt you." I whispered delicately into her ear, whilst protecting her cautiously. I saw a little gap in the crowd, and before the space could be filled, I quickly jumped through it, bringing Belle with me, and we managed to get to the other side of the street, where it wasn't as busy. We looked over to the tonnes of crowds of people, all running around like ants in a nest, trying to shove their way through. 

"Come on Belle, let's get into that shop." I whispered to her as her eyes flickered softly over the large crowd, her lips pursed together innocently as her long brown hair wavered slightly in the smooth winter breeze.

I pointed towards a small shop across the street from us, surprisingly, it didn't look very busy at all, considering the amount of people here, but it did look like a junk store, selling second hand items that no-one really wanted. But for us, it came in handy.

"Why this one?" Belle asked me questioningly as I grabbed her hand again, walking across to the other side of the street. I looked back at her grinning, but didn't answer. I wanted her to figure it out herself.