Chapter 20: The Thrift Shop

Author's Note:

Hey guys! So I hope you like the new cover I made!:) Do you like it? Comment!<3

So for the people that don't know how to see pictures on your phone, YOU CAN! Haha on the app, if you see in one of my chapters it says 'Picture on side.' then finish reading it, and when you get to the bottom, click on the comment button. This should take you onto a different screen, and above the white writing that says 'Comments/Reviews' there should be four grey boxes in a line with orange numbers on them. The box on the far right that has two little grey squares over-lapping each other is the button that shows the pictures! Click on it and it will show any video or picture that I attached! I hope this helped! x

This chapter is dedicated to: OneLittleSheerio for her suggestion! I love it! Next chapter dedicated to a commenter like normal!

Hope you enjoy this one guys! It's so cute! You get to see Belle and Zayn letting go and messing around! And a massive part in the story will be in the next chapter! I can't wait!:) SO EXCITED! X

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Belle's POV**

"Zayn!" I giggled as Zayn quickly, and excitedly, scooped up all the money that we had earned , put it in his pocket and grabbed my hand, grinning at me, and yanked me violently off of the bench. I think my arms literally broke out of my sockets, but he meant no harm, so I shook it off.

"Come on! It's enough! We have enough!" He said in joy, turning around to face me. Out of confusion, I stopped running. We had sung around 3 more songs, and people had been so generous for us, it really was strange how much they'd been donating, but we weren't to question it, we were too happy.

"Why did you stop! Come on!" Zayn said, pulling me yet again. I stiffened my body so that he couldn't  pull me anymore and unsurprisingly, he stopped trying and he gave me his full attention, turning to me and tightening his smile.

"What do we have enough for! And how much do we have?!" I asked excitedly, gripping Zayn's hand tightly as he realised what I said, his lips tugging up into a toothy grin. 

"We have enough to go shopping for clothes!" He said, a little louder than he expected, causing a couple of people to turn their heads towards us. Zayn didn't answer my second question, but I let it go. It didn't matter.

I squealed as Zayn laughed, continuing to pull me along the road. Childishly, I ran along with him, giggling and screaming as we ran, no longer caring about the dirty looks and murmurs that were being sent our way. I realised that I will probably, most definitely, never see them again, so why did it matter? 

We ran straight into a thrift shop. I was half expecting to hear a little bell from the door opening, but then I realised that I was just thinking of the sweet shop we had been in earlier. I was quite disappointed, I loved those bells at the door of the shop. I don't know why, they just make me feel safer inside the shop. Without them, you don't know if someone's come into the shop or not, what if they were going to hide and then steal everything?