Chapter 29: I actually thought I'd see him again.

Author's Note:

Hey guys! 3 MILLION READS! 3 FREAKING MILLION READS WHATWHATWHAT.

THANKTHANKTHANKYOUYOUYOU I actually can't believe it! You guys! You guys! I love you! And 31k votes! Seriously this whole experience has been phenomenal to me, I have literally got no hate at all, and I can say that I love every single one of you! THANK YOU BABIES AGH!<3

So last chapter I asked you to read my fanfic, but I forgot to tell you the name of it lol...

Well it's called Blindly In Love! You could just go to my profile and find it there! Please read it! It's a Niall one, and it's very emotional at the beginning!:) I'D BE SO GRATEFUL PLEASE, I worked so hard on the first part!:)

Anyway- This chapter is dedicated to: chipsnfish1 for her comments, and a lovely conversation I had with her on kik tehe;)

I seriously lovelovelove talking to you guys on kik! It takes up 100% of my spare time, but it's worth it! I lalalala love you! My kik is: 1DAreMyWholeLife, so if you haven't kiked me yet, I'd love to have a conversation with you!:)

THIS ONES DRAMA YAAYA;) Enjoyyy my babies<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Eric's POV**

"Belle!" I suddenly shouted, taking Belle, and myself as it seems, by surprise, whilst I yelled from the back of my throat up to the low little balcony on the side of Harry's apartment. As soon as her pretty little name left my lips, I smiled to myself and looked up as I watched Harry's curly head immediately turn down to face me.

It was all as if he was expecting this to happen, expecting me to turn up below that balcony, but of course he didn't. He couldn't suspect anything, my new plan was to take them by surprise, and it obviously worked.

Most of my life had been made out of plans really. I plan my plans, and then test them to see if they would work efficiently. To be honest, most of the time they go wrong, and I have to start them all over again from the beginning. But sometimes, very rarely, they work perfectly.

I find that if I plan them accurately enough, and work hard and long enough on them, then sometimes the plan goes to plan, and I get what I want.

And this plan would be one of those plans. This plan was going to go exactly the way I want it to.

"Eric." I heard Harry furiously mutter from above me, up on the small balcony. He didn't specifically intend me to hear him notice it was me, but obviously I did. Harry is a very bad whisperer, always has been, and he always will be.

"No." Belle whispered back towards him, trying to convince herself that Harry was only lying and this was all a joke. A sick joke, twisted into the back of her mind, trying to escape to reality, that it was only a nightmare. But no, it was real, so beautifully real, and this time, I was going to get her. I am going to get my Belle, and nothing will stop me.