Chapter 11: Kiss me in the Rain

Author's Note:

Thank you so much for the 400k reads and #16 fanfiction! OH MY GOD GUYS you don't even understand how crazy this is for me! Seriously I can't express how amazayn that is! THANK YOU!

Chapter dedicated to: AbbyMars for her amazing suggestion!

Next chapter is being dedicated to a commenter, so comment me something beautifuls!

Oh and some people ask how often I update; Well basically I update once a day as often as I can but I am coming up to my GCSE's so obviously I'm not going to be able to update every single day, but I always update at least once every two days. I don't update any later than that because I will just leave you guys in suspense and my story will go downhill D': Tehe but yeah, if I ever am going to not update for more than that, I'll let you guys know(:

Here's the update! Love you!<3<3<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Zayn's POV**

I leaned over Belle, enjoying the precious moment, and quickly kissed her again, but still on the corner of her lips, teasing her slightly playfully, but as I pulled away, she rolled her eyes at me and I chuckled. Immediately I closed the space between us for the last time and covered her lips with mine. The caress of her lips against mine softened and relaxed me, I knew that everything would turn out alright.

Hopefully.

We pulled away and I slowly pushed myself off the ground, brushing off a few strands of damp grass and leaves that had been on the ground we were laying. I offered my arms out to Belle, who was still lying down on the grass, and she took them and I picked her up, she was as light as a feather.

"Come on then love." I whispered into her ear, earning a sweet giggle from her as I bent my arm and interlocked it with hers as we started to wander off to where we came from, after I had picked up the bag with our necessities in it and hooked it onto my free hand.

We got through the bushes and the short alley, after a while, as there were stinging nettles all over those bushes, and then we stumbled across the old street we had walked through earlier to get to the waterfall. As we stepped onto the cold stone tiles of the street, Belle looked up at me and her cheeks flushed into a light tint of pink. I wonder what she was thinking about?;-)

As we walked back down along the road, I felt something warm and wet trickle down my cheek. I quickly rubbed it off with the back of my long sleeve and I looked up to the sky and saw dark grey storm clouds surrounding and circling the sky in all directions, and a couple more drops of the transparent clear rain drops hit my forehead gently.

That's one thing I forgot to pack in the bag... umbrellas.