Chapter 31: Flashbacks and Memories

Authors Note:

Hey guys! So I was actually torn in making the decision for this chapter, I could have added another plot twist, but I think it may have got boring, or I could have done one decision, which would make the book longer, yet still boring, or I could have picked the decision which you all wanted, but then it would be nearly over! So I had to pick carefully.

Oh My GOD! The other day, I went to London for the first time in a couple of months or so, and I got to walk by the Thames, just like where ZAYN AND HARRY are in the story! I was literally wishing I'd see him or Harry tehe, it didn't happen.:-(

WHO'S GOT WHERE WE ARE STADIUM TOUR TICKETS?! I HAVE I HAVE! I might see some of you there;) 

I've got some for the 8th of July in Wembley stadium, England! If you have the same day as me, comment your block and I might message some of you!:)

I really hope you like this chappie!;) I think, well I hope you will, but the story is coming to an end:-( I have a little bit left though, it's not finishing yet! Don't worry about that! I have a big ending planned for you guys!;)

So this ones dedicated to the beautiful: paytonnicole6600 because of her lovely comment. I love you baby gal!

I swear I say that every time ahah. Oh well. Keep commenting! Thank you for all the messages you guys sent last time! I think that's the most comments I've ever got! Thank you!

Anyway here's the chapter! Hope you like it! I love you!<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Zayn's POV**

Yet again, I found myself stepping tiredly and now aimlessly along the annoyingly familiar track one more time, feeling the pointless hazy air flow past me as I slowed down to yet another standstill. I really was very un-fit, I couldn't even walk for a day without being tired, even if it could end up with my finding Belle

But, to be fair to myself, I hadn't eaten, nor drunk, for the whole day. I was bound to be lacking any little type of energy, especially due to the last few days I had had, they'd been pretty rough for me, after everything that had happened.

At least I had had Belle.

Now I no longer have her. I had lost her. I'd let her slip away, I had let Harry snatch her, the one who wanted to literally sell her, he took her right from my arms. And now he had her, and the fact that I could easily find her was pretty much the only thing that was keeping me from just giving up right now.

Just thinking back to the bitter sweet memory of her again, I instantly knew that I needed to stop mucking around, I needed to just stop sulking about how badly my legs and muscles hurt  and put up with it. I just needed to find Belle.

That was the sort of attitude that would help me find her, that's what I can do.