Love Silently

Love Silently Part 1

I watched her silently as she braided Meg's hair. Meg has light golden brown hair, only sorta tanned (which I don't get since she spends every summer at her beach house in Hawaii), light blue eyes, braces, and she's skinny I guess, but Carson says she has a cat belly. I just sat there pretending to listen to the team's conversation about our next game, but I just couldn't take my eyes of her. We were all at her house between games.

Oh god how I love Carson. She's 18 just like me and gorgeous, but of course I can't tell her that. She barely notices me already. I love her light brown hair with the natural blonde highlights, her toned fit body, amazing dark blue piercing eyes, she's about 5'5", she has abs which I think is so hot, perfectly tanned skin, cute nose, pink lips, and amazing smile. I can never get her out of my head even with knowing I don't every pop into hers.

Meg looks up at me and just stares, as if trying to see through me. I stare back blankly despite the burn filling my mind from my thoughts of her. I hate her and everything about her for what she did to me in Germany.

*flashback*

"That was a good game don't you think?" Carson says.

"Ya, it was. Very fair match" I reply, trying to be nonchalant

"Then who were you on the phone with that was worth missing some of it?" She asks playfully

"Oh it was my family they like me to call and check in every time we do something, still micromanaging from another continent haha" Which was a lie, I was on the phone with this girl that I kinda liked

"Oh that sucks."

"Ya it does." I say pausing to think of something quick before she loses interest in talking to me. Then of course, Meg and Megan walk up ruining my moment with Carson. Megan has bleached blonde hair, blue eyes, and she's pretty short. Carson gives me one last smile before walking to catch up with Bailey.

"Can I see your phone?" Meg asks with what I think was supposed to be an innocent smile

"Why Meg?"

"I just want to look at it."

I hold out my phone showing it to her. She then takes it then looks to see who I was texting and tries to look at my calls. I snatch back the phone. "What the hell Meg?!?!"

"Who's Cammy??"

"She's my friend that has been having problems with her family." I say quickly trying to cover up my growing fear

"Why doesn't one of her other friends talk to her? You seem talk to her a lot."

"That's none of your business." I reply, narrowing my eyes at her

"Is she like your best friend?"

"Kinda, ya. We're close."

"Do you two sleep over at each others houses??"

"No." I say as my voice becomes harsher with the more and more she pushes

"Why not? That's what friends do, right?? Unless it's something more." Meg says teasingly as Megan's face begins to go to confusion

"Shut up Meg it's none of your business!" I yell at her and storming off to the bus and sitting in the back corner, having Shaye and Aaliyah sit in the seats next to me. Shaye is a natural blonde but she dyed it some sort of auburn color, blue eyes, freckles across her cheeks and nose, has abs, and she's short. Aaliyah is half black, brown eyes, I think her hair is black its hard to tell, and she's kinda skinny, with a little baby fat on her cheeks so its funny cute.