Chapter 13

Lauren's POV

Justin was holding me tight and comforting me. After I stopped crying, I pull back to see him looking at me with golden like eyes.

"He won't hurt you. I will take care of it baby girl." He said hoping I say who my ex was and how he could find him but I wasn't ready to face Chad. I knew going to see Stephen play. It would hopefully make Dylan calm down a little and I would come back and everything dies down.

"Justin, I think I am going to take some leave to-" I said looking into Justin's eyes. Do I lie to him and say I am going to see my family or tell him the truth. To tell him I am going see Stephen would make him think he means nothing to me but in reality. He means everything to me. I dare to tell him.

I looked into his eyes as he waited for me to finish. I was so in love with him even if he had an attitude and was a rude asshole sometimes.

"I am going to go home and see my family. Try to get things off my mind." I lied.

"I will go with you." He said caressing my cheek.

"No it's fine. I will go by myself. You have to stay here and work." I spoke looking down.

"Are you sure?" Justin asked lifting my chin up back to his eye contact.

I shook my head agreement, "I am sure."

"Okay well let me drive you home for the day to get packed." He said opening his drawer to grab his car keys.

"Justin, you don't-" I said before he interrupted me.

"Yes, I do. It's the right thing to do. After all the shit I have put you through before this. I am sorry."

We walked out his door as Justin shut his office door behind him.

"You don't have to apologize. We both had a bad ex incident." I stated. I then realized Justin didn't know I knew about his ex, Selena.

"What are you talking about?" Justin asked putting his key card up to the elevator sensor.

"Nothing." I said twisting a strand of my hair.

"No, you said we both had a bad ex incident. You don't even know my ex." He stammered.

The elevator doors opened as I went in first and Justin followed behind. The doors then shut. I sat in the corner. Justin then put his arms out and cornered me.

"Start talking Lauren." Justin spat.

"Tell me about your ex." I asked lying, seeing his eyes go dark.

"No because she isn't important." He said calming down a little.

"Justin, why? What did she do to you?" I bit my lip wanting him to trust me.

"You wouldn't understand. You women are all the same. You lie and play me for a fool. I may be a guy but I still have feelings." Justin whispered softly.

"Justin I-" I said before getting interrupted.

"Like why would you want to know about my ex but I don't know not one thing about yours. You never told me what he did to you."

"Justin, it's different. I don't know how you will take it." I said taking a deep breath.

"Well, I want to know about it. You don't have to tell me who he is. Just tell me what he did to you. It's like I am missing a part of you." Justin said gripping my hand and kissing it. I then looked up to him with a smile. He brought out this Lauren that I never seen before. I then come into view of Dylan talking to Isabella. I see them both laughing as Dylan gave me an angry glare. I sped up a little in which caught Justin off guard as he turned around to look at them and back at me.