Chapter 18

Lauren's POV

I had hung out with Justin and his siblings all morning and now I was at a dinner table waiting for Dinah and Normani. I was texting Justin and Stephen. Was that bad? I was so excited about the date with Justin. Maybe I could give him a chance but with how he acts. I am terrified that he will cheat on me.

J: so will i get any kisses tonight ;)

I smiled as I typed back.

"I don't maybe ;)"

 I said biting my lip as I clicked send. I then see Justin replied back but before I could read it. I hear a girl laughing really loud. I look up to see this thin dark haired girl laughing at a guy next to her. He then kissed her. I guess boyfriend. They looked happy and in love. Maybe that could be me and Justin. The guy had a long sleeve shirt on and a snapback on. Their waitress came up and the guy turned his head to her making me be able to see his face. My heart dropped. It was Justin. That fucking asshole. I got up and stomped over there to him.

"You asshole." I screamed slapping his cheek.

Justin was in a complete trance from me slapping his cheek.

"I'm done with you. The date tonight is canceled so don't worry about it."

Justin then spoke, "What are you talking about?"

"Oh don't act stupid now. You played me dipshit. You played with my heart Justin." I spat.

Justin then smirked.

"You asshole. I don't know what is worse,  this or the fact you were just texting me. I knew I couldn't trust you. I actually fell for you." I cried running out the restaurant running into Normani.

"Watch out." She growled before noticing it was me. "Lauren, baby. Why are you crying?" 

I tried to get my words out about Justin but it just hurt. I hadn't even dated Justin. The fact he played me just like I knew he would but I thought maybe just maybe he would stay loyal. You are so stupid Lauren. You are a complete idiot. The fact I began crying in front of him made it worse. I hated crying. I then see Justin calling me. I end it. 

The asshole couldn't even come outside and talk to me. 

"I'm going into beat his ass." Dinah exclaimed with Normani following behind her.

"It's not even worth it." I said wiping my tears.

"Okay but we only not going to beat his dick ass for you babygirl." Normani said coming back to comfort me.

We began walking to the car. I noticed Justin calling me again. I answered it in rage.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?"

"Woah. Woah. What's wrong with you? You were just texting me fine." Justin asked.

"Oh don't play me for a fool again because I really am not in the mood."

"Lauren, what are you talking about?"

"Justin, I saw you kissing that girl. I fucking saw you. We just had the talk in the restaurant. Stop playing dumb."

"Lauren, I have been here at my house all day. Ask Jazzy or Jaxon."

"Really Justin? Do you think I am going to ask your own siblings who will probably cover for your sorry ass. I'm hanging up."

"Lauren please believe me."

"Okay how are going to try say it wasn't you when it looked just like you." I asked sarcastically.