Chapter 7

Lauren's POV

It was the next morning in which I had some how convinced Justin to give back but he wanted me there with him as this interview. I didn't know why I had to be there but for his rich ass to give back would be good for the community. I began walking to work while on the phone with Stephen. 

"No, you didn't." I giggled.

"Really? You don't believe me. You got to come out to dinner with my family and I swear the stories my mom will give you some childhood stories about me that will have you laughing all night." Stephen said laughing.

"I may just have to do that." I laughed.

"Good, well I will let you go into work with your favorite boss." He said with sarcasm.

"No sometimes I would rather work for you but you know I don't know what I could do with you being an NBA star and all." I flirted.

"Oh I am sure I could find something for you." He flirted back.

I was now walking into the building with Justin down in the lobby, "I am sure you could and let me go. I see Satan himself now."

He then hummed in agreement before saying goodbye. I hung up the phone and walked towards Justin. Who was talking to his bitchy ass front desk receptionist. I heard him speaking to her with a flirty tone.

"You don't worry about him baby girl. It's just gonna be me and you once you leave him. I promise you that."

I laughed as I then saw Justin turn around. "Well, Well, Well. If it isn't my favorite assistant that I have ever had."

I rolled my eyes, "Don't sweet talk to me."

He cocked an eyebrow, "Why is that princess?! Don't like daddy J showing you love?"

"No, I don't like you showing me love because you show every bitch love."

"But I show you the most love princess."

"Really? Aw, that makes me so happy that I am the bitch you love the most, too bad I don't feel the same for you."

"Oh will. Trust me, you will come around."

I rolled my eyes in disgust, "You're sick."

"Please, you love me deep down. Now, follow me to the car that we are leaving in to this interview."

He proceeded to walk out the door as I followed behind him. I saw Isabella glaring at me as I followed Justin to the car. I wondered about her and Justin. I wanted to know more about them. I know that was being nosy, but shit wouldn't you want to know. I mean Isabella was beautiful, why didn't Justin and her have a thing. A Maybach pulled up as a man got out the passenger seat. Justin gestured him to get back in the car. He opened the door as he then put out his hand to gesture me to get in. I got into the nice detailed car as Justin shut the door and walked to the other side and opened the door for himself to get in and shut it behind him. He pulled out his phone as he began typing. 

"How are you Mr. Bieber?" The man asked who was sitting in the passenger seat.

"I'm good. What about you?" He said still looking at his phone.

"Fine. So I gave the Joe the address. It didn't change did it?" He asked Justin.

"Nope, it hasn't. Can you roll up the partition please?"

"Sure thing, Mr. Bieber." The man said rolling up the partition. Justin was still on his phone. I was a very nosy person. I wanted to know everything. I then looked at Justin, "So who are they in the front seats?"