Chapter 34

Justin's POV

It was the morning I was taking Lauren to get on a plane to New York. Did it hurt? Hell yes. I love Lauren more than anyone else. I know shes the one but I can't bring myself to keep her here living under me. I wanted her explore. I wanted to own her own business. When she finished college. Then maybe we will be back together. I was destined to be Lauren. I just wanted her to find herself first. I knew that finding herself would be without me. I see her coming into the kitchen itching her eyes.

"Good morning sunshine." I smiled looking up from the stove. 

"Where is Mary?" She said raising an eyebrow.

"Out. I'm here cooking. Is that fine?" I smirked.

"Of course baby. I just was asking." She said sitting at the counter as she bit into an apple. 

"Good." I said continuing to cook.

"My precious baby Lauren." I turn around to see Jazzy hugging Lauren tightly.

"I love you so much and I am going to-" I shut her off "Jazzy, quit make Lauren feel uncomfortable. You will be back soon enough. She isn't going anywhere."

"Oh shit." She realized. "I will miss you while I am away." She lied.

"Really. Where are you going? Aren't you going to miss your big brother?" Lauren asks Jazzy.

"I am going to New Y- Jersey." She smiled. I rolled my eyes. My sister can't keep nothing to herself. "Maybe you should go pack Jaz." 

"Right." She said scurrying to her room. 

"Oh." She said biting into her apple once more. "Where is Keegan?"

"He left because I told him I wanted to spend today with you. Is that fine?" I lied.

"Yeah baby but shouldn't you be working on getting your building remodeled. I mean I am just saying." She chuckled.

I picked her up and put her up on the counter. "You know something. I am always one step ahead of you and you can't stop it. Everything is settled and getting done as soon as possible."

"Then we should go see me family in Miami for a few days before I start school." Lauren smiles widely.

"Babe. Trust me after today. I will make sure you get that. I promise. You deserve so much and more." I said pecking her on the lips. 

Breakfast was silent and quiet on my end. I knew what was coming after this peaceful morning. Lauren on the other hand didn't I just hoped she hate me. That's not why I am doing this. I'm doing it to benefit her because I know she wants to go to New York but she knows that I can't go with her. So she just says okay to UCLA. Keegan was already on the jet and had everything arranged for Lauren like I had asked him. She was going to school in New York and I was happy for the most part.

I finished my food before Lauren. I sat and watched her slowly finish her food. I just smiled. It was going to suck not seeing her face everyday but I will go see her as much as I can. And hopefully she will come see me in LA during the summer. Like I said. I want her happy and I know this is going to help a lot.

I washed the dishes as she went upstairs to get dressed. I have never have done this before. I don't like to classify as breaking up with her. I am setting her free. I am letting her live her dream. What worries me is what if she finds somebody better than me in New York. 

"I'm ready Justin." She came down looking good as usual. 

"Okay come on." I said grabbing my keys.