Chapter 30

Justin's POV

Who were those men? The one of many people out to destroy and kill my family. Ever since my mom married my dad. She hated having his last name. Putting her in danger. I don't blame her for it. So when she finally divorced him. She changed it back to her maiden name.

So who was each of my family. You know my siblings obviously. Let's start with my grandpa. My grandfather is big business man who has a crazy side. His name is Jeffery Bieber. My grandfather was probably the scariest old man alive but he knew how to handle money. He was the CEO of the Bieber Corporation in Toronto. He had my dad and uncle work for him as people under him. And my grandpa trusted me the most out of my siblings and knew I could take on the LA branch. Plus I was pretty sure his favorite grandchild, even though he never admitted straight up. He married my grandma whos name is Adina. She is pretty hot to be as old as she is. Not going to lie. They then had my dad and uncle.

My uncle is the oldest. He basically is like a more decent looking version of my grandpa. God was my grandpa and uncle Jett ugly. Him and my dad are like nightmare together. It was like they both were my grandpa which made them scarier put together. Uncle Jett is married to a woman named Lacey. She's hot. Supposedly Lacey was pornstar before she married my uncle. Anyways she is still married to him and they had three kids. 

Jace is the oldest of his 3 and basically a rude bastard who has about 3 kids by all different women. I am pretty sure he caught a STD from one. He made himself look presentable and wasn't some raggedy little shit. I still hated him the most.

Jacob is the middle child of my uncle's 3 kids. He is pretty successful being a lawyer and shit. He is smart and sneaky as fuck but he still lives up to his last name by getting my family out of the most ridiculous shit. How? Hell if I know but I know he is a smart motherfucker and a sly bastard.

Jordan is the youngest. She is pretty and just follows me uncle and grandpa around knowing she can get whatever she want. She sleeps around with the enemy just to kill them. And my grandpa gives her money for helping. Don't get me wrong shes beautiful. That's why they sleep with her and nobody knows she is apart of the Bieber family so she ends up getting the easy part of it all.

And then there is my dad. Who was my dad? Jack Bieber. How does one describe Jack? First off my dad is a piece of shit. Not in all but for the most part. He loved my mom. He adored her. I remember when my grandma Adina threatened her when she was pregnant with Jazzy. I don't remember quite why she said she was going to blow my mom's brains out but my dad pulled out a gun on his own mom. He still loves my mom. He stops by to see her and hopes one day she can accept him and how his family is. My dad actually taught me a lot. My grandpa was the one who taught me about money but dad taught me about everything else. About life and shit like that. Everybody looks at my dad and thinks hes the hottest shit but surprisingly he isn't a hoe like you would think. He obviously had to get his goof looks from my grandma because grandpa Jeffery looks like shit along with uncle Jett. He is actually a good man compared to Uncle Jett. He actually fights for what he loves. He lets no one fuck with his family or our family business. 

All night I tossed and turned thinking about the group meeting with the only family. Was my dad going to get Jazzy and Jaxon there as well. 

Being woke up by Jason pushing me off the bed. "Get up dumb fuck."

"Fuck you." I spat getting up punching him in the chest with my fist balled up tight. I noticed Jaxon and Jazzy standing there. Jaxon glared at Jason angrily from what happened the last time they were together. 

"Let it go." I said patting him on the back. He breathed a big sigh. We all got in a SUV my grandpa had set up for us. I haven't set foot in the Bieber Corporation building in Toronto in a very long time. I don't even remember my way around. I sat in the middle with Jazzy and Jason. Jalen and Jaxon sat in the back. Jazzy looked back and forth at me and Jason.