Chapter 14

Lauren's POV

I made it to the Bay. It was so beautiful. I looked around in the ride Stephen had arranged for me. I then saw the famous Oracle Arena. The driver then spoke up, "So are you Stephen's new girlfriend?"

My trance was stopped as I looked at the man puzzled.

He continued, "I just asked because the last girl I drove around. He was very serious with so that's why I asked."

"No, me and Stephen are just friends." I smiled. Anyways I had my eyes on someone else who was a complete asshole who I really shouldn't be in love with.

"Oh, okay. I just asked. Nothing big. But you work for Mr. Bieber right?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I do. Do you know him?" I asked smiling at the thought of Justin.

"Somewhat. Him and Stephen got into it because of Ayesha. Ayesha is Stephen's ex."

I was silent waiting for him to continue.

"It's none of my business to tell you what went down. Just know they hate each other and Stephen doesn't trust him. Justin though he didn't know that Ayesha was in a relationship with Stephen. You can know that." The driver said turning down a road with a huge home sitting behind a gate. The driver went up to unlock it with the special code. The gate then opened as the driver continued to drive through the gate.

"No wonder when they come into contact with each other. They give off a whole different vibe that is this dark side of them." I said beginning to now think.

"Oh be careful and try not to let them come into contact with one another." He said.

"Why?" I said seeing Stephen come outside the front door. As he was smiling from ear to ear.

"Just trust me. It would be better for you too." He mumbled as Stephen opened the car door to help me out the car.

What was his driver going to tell me? Why did I have to keep Stephen and Justin apart. What was the big deal?

Justin's POV

I never got to load the videos from my office. I went in the next day to try to load them again. But when I clicked on the application on my computer. It showed they were all deleted. I was furious at this point. Someone has been in my office, messing with my shit and I wasn't okay with it. I swirled up out of my chair as I stomped down to Dom's office. All the managers were on one floor. It was better that way so no dumb fucks would come and do some stupid shit. I didn't even knock as I walked with Dom with a client.

"Excuse me. I need to ask you something." I said urging Dom to get away from our client so I could speak to him in private. We went outside his door as I cracked it behind us.

"Have you seen anyone other than the managers on this floor?" I asked.

"No, why?" Dom asked.

"Because someone erased every single video I had. I was going to check it yesterday but it took too long to load." I stammered.

"I don't know Justin. I mean you are the only one with your key. Unless you gave it to someone." Dom suggested.

"Dom, you know me. I don't just give my fucking key-card to random people." I said in a louder tone as the veins began to pop out from my skin.

"The only other thing I can think of is, someone picked your door with a pick lock." Dom shrugged.

Lauren's POV

Stephen was being extra flirty as he showed me around his home. I was in shock that a man had this taste in his home. He had so much stuff matching and it looked nice.