Chapter 2

Justin's POV

"Shut the fuck up and you listen to me." I spat at my now old assistant. "You are a sorry excuse for an assistant. You never do your work or come in on time. You always pull that I am sick shit. I run a very structured business and you are fucking it all up by not coming to work."

"But Mr. Bieber-" She said in temptation to defend her sorry ass.

"I don't want to hear your bullshit. Get your shit and get the fuck out of my building before I get you escorted out." I said getting angrier and angrier by the minute.

She grabbed her stuff and walked out of my office with tears falling from her eyes. Fucking bitch. She was a good for nothing lazy hoe. I went to my desk. I tapped the computer screen to see tons of emails. I groaned. Shane walked into my office.

"Isabella called me and said you just fired your assistant?" He said smirking.

"Get out Mr. Wolfe." I said trying to sound professional.

"You were just fucking her on your office desk not to long ago." Shane said smiling bigger.

"Shane, if you don't get your ass back to work. I got you this job and I can take right back from you so don't fucking test me." I said glaring at him.

Shane walked right back out of my office. Shane Wolfe, he was an old time friend. I always liked his sense of humor. He always had me laughing. When were hanging out outside of work, him and I were always being goofy and doing what friends do but in the office. It's different. I like everything to be professional, just in case customers sent complaints and said we don't do our jobs because damn it I wasn't about to lose a damn penny. I wasn't money hungry but I liked my income. I enjoyed what I could afford with my position so I wouldn't dare lose it. That is exactly why I never settled down. I would fuck a girl and move onto another girl. It didn't bother me. My mom on the other hand couldn't stand it. She always was running her damn trap when I visited her during the holidays.

I got up and walked out my office. I saw Jayden and Michael Brown in the break room. I never did understand why I hired brothers but that was beyond the point. I stopped and peaked my head in at them, "Excuse you."

"We were just leaving." Jayden said quickly.

They both got up. I smiled, "That's exactly what I thought."

I continued to walk and ignore all the fools looking at me. I didn't hire half of these fuckers, my coworker and friend did. I trusted Brian, he knew the right questions to ask and if they fucked up one question. He would tell them to get the fuck out. Which some how made me happy because I knew he was doing his damn job. I then eventually got all the way to floor 1 and walked out pass the receptionist desk where hot, little Isabella Moore sat.

I liked Isabella. She was hot and smart. That's why I hired her. She never let someone sneak up without a proper appointment. If they didn't listen she would call the security. Sure me and her fucked a couple times, but lately I've been busy and she had to make sure her husband wasn't going to catch her cheating on him with me. Isabella understood, she knew I just wanted sex and that's why she never divorced her husband. Maybe she was little innocent when she started working here and refused me over and over but I always get my way so I eventually got my rounds and got her hooked to me.

"Hey baby. What are you looking do later tonight?" I said to her who was typing away on the computer.

"Sorry, Justin. My parents are in town for the next 2 weeks." She said with a shrug not taking her eyes away from the computer.

I glared at her in anger and turned around to walk out the front doors but then I remembered I needed to tell Isabella something. I turned back around to her, "Oh and some bitch quit so I need you to spread it around because we have an empty desk on floor 5. I need it filled, Mrs. Moore."