Chapter 15

Justin's POV

My sister Jazmyn Bieber. She was best friends with Isabella. Little did Jazzy know what Isabella was. A hoe, a cheating ass whore. You get the memo.

"What do you want?" I rolled my eyes.

My sister laughed, "Actually nothing. Mom forced me out here because she couldn't handle me anymore so sent me here."

My jaw locked. To have my little sister by my side. Living in my home with me for the next couple days. I would not have it.

"Well I am sending you back. I got to much shit on my hands right now for you to be coming to stay with me." I fumed.

"I won't bother you. I won't interrupt your time with your hoes. I mean I understand."

I growled as I turned around to the elevator and pulled out my key card. I hear my sister following behind me laughing with Isabella. I pulled out my phone to text Mary.

"Congrats, you get to see Jazzy. Mom, sent her to me to some how straighten her out."

I hear Jazzy speak up behind me. "So I am pretty sure, you should be getting off soon. Let's go out and fuck shit up."

"Can't." I lied.

"Why?" She screamed as her eyes bulged out of her eye sockets.

"Because..I can't Jazzy." I said grabbing the paper work off my desk as I stared at the video footage as it still wouldn't load. I was getting irritated at this point. I decided to leave it there overnight. I collected all my belongings and locked my door. I then looked around for anybody.

"Why are you acting like that?" I hear Jazzy ask with a giggle.

"Would you shut the fuck up?" I spat glaring at her.

She zipped her lip as she looked at me in shock and fear.

I kept walking when I heard heels. I continued to walk when I saw a shadow behind me and Jazzy. I stopped and turned around. Jazzy began to laughing,"It was one of our shadow idiot."

It wasn't. I knew my shadow and I knew my sister's damn shadow. I've seen this figure before. I began walking back to my office quickly.

Lauren's POV

I cheered on Stephen as he already had 40 points this game and he hit the buzzer. Camila sat with the rest of the family down further. I saw Stephen come running up to me after the game was over. He picked me up and twirled me as I laughed. I then see a reporter rush over to us.

"What is this Stephen Curry? A big win for the Warriors to start off the season and a beautiful new girlfriend." The reported smiles pushing the microphone in Stephen's face.

"I'm not his gi-" I said before Stephen cut me off.

"It's a big win. She's not my girlfriend. Just someone special to me." He smiled before looking at me with a bigger grin.

I smiled back. Finally he understood.

We walked away from the reporter as Stephen had his arm around me. Klay came up to us, "Well hello lovely."

"Uhm hi." I said blushing.

"I've heard a lot about you from this guy right here." Klay said nudging Stephen.

I giggled as Stephen rolled his eyes. "Does he really talk that much about me?" I smirked kissing Stephen's cheek.

"Like you wouldn't believe." Klay laughed harder.

Stephen bit his lip as he looked at me in complete awe. "Hurry up so we can get out of here." I said pushing him.

"Oh you two doing dirty shit tonight." Klay ran before me or Stephen could hit him.