Chapter 3

Lauren's POV

I sat back at the house as I scanned for more jobs. Today was nice with Stephen. I didn't know him that well but he seemed nice. Not that I was looking for a relationship, I was looking for a damn job.

Normani popped around the corner, "Come eat."

I shook my head as I continued to scroll to find a job, "I'm not hungry."

"GIRL. Are you crazy? You haven't eaten since the Curry's house today." She walked over to me and slammed my laptop shut, "C'mon hoe. Camila may look like she eats small amounts of food but she puts all that food to fulfill her asses hunger. Get food now or she gon eat it all."

I laughed as Normani pulled me into the dining room where all the girls sat.

I sat down in a chair. "So who cooked?"

Ally sat next to me, "Dinah, but we always alternate who cooks and who does dishes."

"Oh I can't-" I said before being interrupted by Dinah setting a plate of spaghetti with garlic bread on the side in front of me.

The girls all began to dig in after Dinah set their plates down.

Camila looked up at me, we made eye contact. I broke the contact as I looked back down awkwardly at the spaghetti. Why does she always look at me like that, it bothered me.

"So Lauren, do you think you will be okay tomorrow by yourself? We all have work tomorrow." Dinah asked with the rest of the girls looking over to me. I stopped eating as I looked at each of them.

"Uh yeah. I'm just gonna uh." I tried to think of what I could do tomorrow but I had nothing. "Tour around the city." I said lying.

Justin's POV

I thrusted into Hailey once more.

"FUCK JUSTIN. I JUST-" She screeched as I could tell she just had her orgasm.

I rolled my eyes and this is exactly why I don't like her ass. I mean she cums so fucking quickly and I knew that was all I could do because I couldn't stand hearing her one more time.

I pulled out with no facial expression as I grabbed my Calvin Klein boxer briefs and slid them back up. I then grabbed some sweats.

Hailey sat up in the bed, "What's for dinner?"

"I don't know. You get to choose." I said putting the sweats on myself.

"Aw. Justin that is so sweet of you to let me choose where we go." She cooed.

I shot my eyes at her and started laughing, "We? We."

Her facial expression changed quickly.

"You are going to get food by yourself and honestly I don't care where you go find food." I then threw her clothes at her before walking out.

I went to my kitchen to grab a Corona out of the fridge. I popped the top off then turned around to see Hailey. She glared at me, "You're an asshole."

I shrugged after walking by her straight towards the couch, "You knew that before tonight sweetheart, yet you still came."

She stomped her feet to the door. I knew where this was going.

She stopped walking and turned around to me as I began to flip through the channels to find something interesting on TV.

"I'm always there for you when you need me."

I didn't say anything. Seriously though have you ever looked for something to watch but nothing was on and you get so damn aggravated.