Chapter 33

Justin's POV

I sit on the jet with headphones looking outside making my heart twist and turn. I know what you are going to say. Justin, you don't have to do this. You don't have to make yourself break your own heart but I feel like I was going to do it sooner or later. I've seen how Lauren has been with Stephen lately and she wants to go to school. And on the bright side. Until I get everything figured out here. Lauren can be safe. It's a done deal.

I see a figure sit next to me. I turn around to see Lauren wiping her eyes. I took my headphones off. "Baby. I didn't know you were awake." I said with a smile then I realized what I had to do which made me turn my head quickly to outside. I was going to get everything arranged for Lauren before I did anything.

"So I heard you wanted to go to school. Why didn't you tell me baby?" 

"Because I knew how you would act. I am planning to go to school at UCLA in the fall. I'm waiting on my letter and I have a good feeling about it." Lauren said putting her hair behind her ears.

"Baby but you want to go to New York. Why would you go to UCLA when you could go to New York and pursue your dreams." I said shaking my head.

"Because babe. I can be near you. My dreams are here with you." Lauren smiled.

"Don't-" I stopped her. "Baby. I know you don't see this now but I don't want you to hate me down the road because you weren't able to live out your dreams."

"I won't. I want this." Lauren stated confidently. 

I wanted Lauren to live out her dreams and I was going to make sure it happened. We finally landed in Los Angeles. I got up and asked them to get all the luggage to my home. Jason, Jalen followed me to the SUV while Keegan, Jazzy, and Jaxon went into the other SUV that was going to my house.

Jason shut the door until someone opened it again. I saw Lauren.

"Babe, this isn't the best idea." I urged.

"I don't care. Stop pushing me away." She said getting in anyways.

I got Keegan to fill out Lauren's information to her dream school in New York while I took care of everything at work. I was not going to have her hate me down the road. It's a given fact. When you have someone change their plans. And those plans were something they dreamed of doing. Nothing ever works out, because they end up betraying you and mad that you were the one that kept them from their dreams. So that's why I wanted Lauren in New York. She could study what she wants, I will pay for all of her school. Be safe and meet new people without me. 

The thoughts began to make my heart hurt so much more. I felt a lump in my throat as I held back all my emotions. I saw Lauren eyeing me. 

I know letting her go is going to hurt her but I think it's going to hurt me a shit ton more. We pulled up my building. I quickly got out with news people outside my building. 

"Mr. Bieber is it true that there was a bomb building?" She yelled with a microphone in my face. 

"Mr. Bieber is this the end for your business?" 

I heard Jason, "Can you let my brother get into building? Thanks." 

I felt a hand grab for mine. I look over to Lauren who had a small smile across her face. We walked into the building with it completely swept of everybody. Nobody was in the building except for the the bomb squad. It was so surreal. Nothing was in my building. No bombs, nothing. But with all these threats. I had to make sure security was beefed like the building back in Toronto. Which meant closing down the business for a while to do remodeling. My grandpa thought remodeling for security was horrible idea. Everyone would be mad that he closed down but in reality it boosted up in sales when he came back. Everyone felt safer and more secure. So we got all are old clients and more. That was was what I wanted. I looked over to Lauren.