Chapter 12

Lauren's POV

Dylan had smirked as Justin came in not suspecting a thing. I went to my desk and I saw Justin and Dylan speaking.

"Thanks man." Dylan said shaking Justin's hand.

It was weird seeing one hand that used to beat me senseless and abuse me shake a hand that grabbed my ass and was just always loving. Justin may be a cocky self centered asshole but after spending the night at his house, I got closer to him and fell more in love with him. He was nothing like Dylan. The things Dylan used to do to me came flowing back to my mind and that was the reason I left Miami and came here to get the fuck away from him. Do I tell him? No, I couldn't bare to tell him. Justin would probably ask me what I did to piss him off or worse Dylan would bring up everything. I may not have the cleanest slate but name one person who does. Even worse if I told Justin, what if he goes off the deep end and does something to Dylan not that I care but then Dylan will know I told him and then he will come back for me. Why must my life be shitty?

I see Dylan wave bye to me as I just stare at him in complete terror. I wanted to leave L.A. I wanted to move, start new once again. After Dylan left, I couldn't bare it. I was quiet. I was quiet and not being myself that it threw Justin off.

"You okay?" Justin asked looking up from a paper with a concerned look across his face.

"I'm fine." I said with a shrug before turning around to the computer until I hear Justin's chair squeak and his dress shoes hitting the floor. I turn around to see Justin standing there looking hot as ever.

"Lauren, what's wrong?" Justin asked.

I was quiet remembering I couldn't tell him as a few tears fell down my cheek. Don't you hate when you bottle things up. I used to bottle everything up and I hated crying. I still hate crying.

"Is this about yesterday at my house?" Justin bit the inside of cheek scared for what I would say.

"No." I said as I sniffled.

Justin wiped the tears from my eyes, "Why are you crying babygirl? Don't cry please. It's breaking me into pieces."

I said nothing as I covered my eyes with my hands and buried my face into my lap to sob.

"Lauren." Justin said rubbing my back. "Please, please don't do this. I care too much about you to see you cry and hurt."

I picked up my head, "I'm sorry. I just. I got a lot on my mind."

"You got to tell me." Justin said as he rubbed my hand with his fingers.

"That's the thing. I can't." I said seeing Justin facial expression change.

"What the fuck do you mean you can't?" Justin stammered.

I then realized Justin's bipolar ass was getting back to the side I didn't like.

"Justin, it's hard to explain." I said putting my hand on his shoulder.

"But I bet you'd fucking tell Stephen." Justin raged as he walked out his office doors.

What the fuck was wrong with Justin? Why did he have to be such a bipolar asshole at times but on the other time be the cutest little shit. I got up to follow him but after I got out of Justin's building. I didn't see Justin. Maybe he went to his house. I saw a taxi as I waved them down. I tried to remember Justin's address and when it finally clicked. I told the taxi driver as then began routing that way.

He looked at me with a smile, "I've seen you before."

I looked up at him from my phone. I had texted Justin and even called him and nothing. "What?"