Chapter 9

Lauren's POV

I wake up the next morning laying in a bed. I had Stephen's shirt on and looked over at the clock laying on the bed. It was 7:55. I had to be work at 8. I was so going to be late and Justin was so going to kill me. I roll out of bed and grab my dress from last night and my Louboutins. I run the stairs of the nice house to see Stephen making coffee.

He looks up to see me distressed. "Good morning beautiful."

I smiled with a shy look on my face.

"I am so going to be late to work and I can hear Justin now." I said groaning.

"Hey, calm down. I will take you to work." He said putting down his coffee mug.

"Yeah but I need a work dress or uniform which is at my house." I said biting my lip.

"This is going to sound so weird but I have a dress that I had planned to give to my ex before she broke up with me." He said doing a frown. "It seems bad giving you a dress that I had planned to give to my ex but it's all I got and if you don't want to be super late to work."

I smiled, "No, I will take it."

He ran upstairs as I then see come down with this nice dress, "It still has the tags on it. I tried to return it but they said they it was exclusive dress that I couldn't so here it is, hanging out in the back of my closet." He handed it to me. 

It was beautiful. Stephen was such a good guy. I don't understand what made this girl break up with him unless she found somebody who she thought was going to treat her better. Did I have feelings for Stephen? Of course I did. How could you not fall in love with someone who thinks your beautiful and doesn't say dirty things to you. He was a gentleman and I loved it. I went into a bathroom to change into the dress. It was shimmery at the top, and the bottom of the dress hugged onto my thighs. The bottom was black. The black came up right under my boob. It was overall cute and I loved it. I then slid my Louboutins that I had worn the night before on. Out I came holding the dress and Stephen's clothes. I had a plan to hang out with Stephen again. I was just going to throw the clothes onto his couch and then we had to met again but I doubt Stephen would want to stay away from me anyways. I felt a connection between us and I had no problems with that.

"Alright, I need to go." I said grabbing my purse from the counter as I slid my phone it in.

"Alright." He said going over to his car keys. He had about 5 car keys, labeled. I couldn't see the labels from where I was standing but I noticed he grabbed the Audi keys. Which was totally fine with me. His Audi was to die for.

I walked out in front of him as my heels clicked against the concrete. I loved heels just for that effect so when you know you are a bad bitch, you say a sassy bad ass comment and click your heels the other way. It made me feel more of a bad ass. I heard Stephen behind me. Just his presence was hot to me. I walked around to the passenger side, opened it and hopped in as Stephen did the same on the driver's side. He started up the Audi  and pulled out of the gated driveway. God when could I be rich enough to live in a gated home. 

I saw him turn his head to steer out of the driveway while biting his bottom lip which was a total turn on. I then wanted to know more about Stephen and what he wanted in the future.

"Hey Stephen?" I said with an asking sense of voice.

He finally pulled out and turned his head back around to face the front, "Yeah, what's up?"

"This is going to be out of normal but what do you want in the future?" I asked which made him smile.

"I want to win some more championships." He said as he then thought more, "I also want kids but to have kids you need a woman and lately I have found all the women I was with, were out for my money and fame. My ex Ayesha wasn't but she couldn't handle my fame which sucked but hey you win and lose some."