chapter 4

~~~~~~~~~~~to all the readers: THANK YOU SOSOSO much. i started crying when i saw people were fanning me. so yeah- i was freaking out a lot. i'll try my hardest to upload on a regualr basis. probabaly every three days or so. thanks again, I LURVE YOU!~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 4

Lila hummed to the song that played in the car.

"I have to go get my clothes first, okay? Wait in the car this time, please." She said with a pointed look. I smiled sheepishly, knowing she was referring to when I walked into her house when she was changing and packing my present, so I saw it and she got angry. I shooed her off, already impatient. I was extremely tempted to go into her house because I was hungry, but she always gets mad at me when I do. She finally came out with a large bag and a suitcase looking box in her hands. I cocked an eyebrow and she threw them in the back of her car and got in the driver's seat.

"What's the suitcase for?" I asked.

"I want to give you a makeover with the new makeup I got!" she said happily. I sighed but nodded. No getting out of it if she wanted to. We came to my house and she parked and we ran up the steps and into my house. I went to the kitchen and put some food in the microwave, my stomach growling fiercely. Lila came after she put her stuff in my room. "What are we eating?" she asked, placing herself on a barstool by the counter. I gave her a look.

"I am eating dinosaur chicken nuggets. I don't know what your eating." I replied and she groaned and got up to make herself something, ending in Mac & cheese. We ate at the counter quickly and made our way to my large room. I have a TV in it along with my orange walls and white couch. My bed is large because my parents are always gone, so I took theirs. It has a flowery orange, yellow, pink, and red pattern on it that's not too girly. I actually don't like pink very much. Lila and I sat on my soft couch and turned towards each other to talk.

"Was it just me, or was Chester acting weird today?" Lila asked.

"No, I noticed too. I was going to ask but I forgot. Again." I admitted. Lila chuckled but nodded wonderingly.

"He got mad when we said we went on a date." She said like it was a big deal.

"I wonder if he doesn't like Hollywood boys." I tried. She shook her head.

"He has friends that are from Hollywood. That doesn't make sense." She replied, her thinking face on. I shrugged. She was always trying to find mysteries. Occasionally she would actually find things out, but other times is was a long shot.

"Don't go looking for trouble, Lila." I said seriously as she started listing things it could be, most having something violent in it. She glared at me playfully.

"I want to find out! He was being very weird. More than usual. I mean, he's been acting strange this past week or two, but this is the worst."

"What do you mean he was acting weird? I didn't notice anything." I said, trying to calm her, but also curious. Chester is one of my best friends after all. I want to know if something's wrong.

"He's been really protective and moody, some times he'll be all shy and others he'll be pissed." She explained.

"He is our best friend, he's bound to be protective. But I don't know about the other stuff." I said, slightly worried for my friend. Lila seemed to think for a minute before getting a brain burst, or an idea for those who don't watch Jimmy Neutron. She leapt up and ran to her phone in her bag and tapped the keyboard quickly.

"I'm texting Tyler to ask him. He'll tell me if it's important." She said hurriedly, as though this were that big of a deal. I nodded at her and turned my attention to the TV. A few minutes later she gasped. She jumped up to a standing position on the couch.