Chapter 42: Preparing for Battle

Third Person's POV

The Zodiac Signs agreed to help and were staying in the workshop. Some think it was weird to have them here, while others didn't really mind. Meanwhile, the Epic 8 were each worrying about the upcoming fights and the outcomes, especially Elsa.

***

Elsa was sitting on her bed, reading a book, but she couldn't concentrate. She couldn't think of anything else but the upcoming fights. She was worried, very worried. Thoughts swirled around her head. "What's going to happen? Will we be able to defeat Evil Uncle? And free Pitch? Would anyone get hurt? Or will Evil Uncle win?"

"No, Evil Uncle won't win, we'll make sure of that," Elsa said to herself, and looked down at the book in her lap. It was more information on the Gem of Winter, as well as the other Season Gems.

There were other books sprawled around her. They were all books about the stones that Evil Uncle used in his staff. The Season Gems, the Ultimate Treasure [it absorbs the beliefs of children, leaving Guardians very weak], the Stones of Life and Death, and the Tree of Magic. She was looking for information on all of them, trying to find any weaknesses.

"This is impossible! This weapon is so powerful, there aren't any weaknesses! How are we supposed to beat him?!" she cried out.

"All villains can be defeated, don't worry," she heard a voice said. She immediately knew who it was, and looked up.

"But, he's just so powerful," she sighed.

"Come on Snowflake, don't think negative thoughts," Jack said, sitting down next to her.

"I know, but I'm just, so worried," Elsa sighed once again. Jack wrapped his arms around her, and gave a small squeeze.

"Aren't we all?" he asked. Then he made her look at him. She had never actually seen him this serious before. "Elsa, I want you to promise me to be careful, please."

"I promise, you will promise too, right?" she asked. Jack remembered her asking the same question when he left the port of Arendelle years ago. And he nodded.

"I promise, but I have one question," he said. "What kind of help with those Zodiac Signs give us?" He had been wondering why Elsa would call them, what could they do?

Elsa giggled, and stood up, before pulling him towards the door. "Come on, let's go see them then."

***

Anna and Kristoff were sitting in the lounge room with Punzie and Flynn. They were thinking about the events that might or will be happening in the next few days.

"What do you guys think will happen? Will we win?" Flynn asked.

"I don't know, Bro," Kristoff answered.

"You know, it's kind of weird that those Zodiac Signs would come and help us. What can they even do?" Flynn said.

"I'm sure they will help, somehow," Punzie spoke up.

"What if they were sent here by Pitch? To spy on us," Flynn questioned.

"Elsa trusts them, so we should too," Anna countered.

"Just because Elsa trusts someone, doesn't mean we have to," Flynn retorted.

"Flynn, you're being delusional. What could those Signs do?" Kristoff asked.

"I don't know. All I know, it's weird, and we should keep an eye on them."

"Eugene, the Signs are fine. I think the whole fight with Pitch, and Pitch controlling you is messing up your mind. You're just being paranoiac about this whole thing," Punzie said gently.